• ChickenMcZombie - May 5, 2009 12:20 p.m.

I've never played this game. put with all these characters, it must be epic. i'll almost defiantly be buying this when it comes out on XBLA.
  • Boz - May 5, 2009 11:28 a.m.

kratos, dante & sackboy now that would be awesome
  • Corsair89 - May 5, 2009 3:52 a.m.

My favorite teams are: Chun-Li/Mega Man/Wolverine, Iron Man/Spider Man/Ryu, and Sakura/Jill/Morrigan. I can not wait for this to come.
  • Elbo444 - May 5, 2009 3:25 a.m.

that picture of the hulk looks like a green hitler...
  • Gotxxrock - May 5, 2009 2:55 a.m.

Can't wait to beat up shit as Servebot ^_^
  • solidocelot - May 5, 2009 2:36 a.m.

"Her hatred for Bison is from him killing her dad, which was apparently on a Tuesday." nice
  • Hurricrane - May 5, 2009 2:29 a.m.

i was hoping they'd put in at least a few new fighters... like Deadpool as suggested by Elpork. least they could do after they fucking raped him in the movie
  • Denrok - May 5, 2009 2:06 a.m.

I think I had one NerdGasm for every page of this article. Good job!
  • walrusthewill - May 5, 2009 1:37 a.m.

im liking all the obscure omnipotent characters, i wonder how theyll play out
  • Amnesiac - May 5, 2009 1:17 a.m.

They can't make another one, Capcom no longer has the rights to the Marvel license. Unless they re-release the first MvC.
  • reyalejandro13 - May 5, 2009 1:14 a.m.

GASP!! Is it true? Have my prayers been answered? I used to love this game, but my PS2 broke, and it is forced to sit on my shelf collecting dust until those few times i get to play PS2. I finally get to play it again! Though my one question is why they included Jill in the game, but not Chris.
  • BigBossOSE - May 5, 2009 1:03 a.m.

I like the concept of MVC more than the execution. I mean, 56 characters, Street Fighter controls, 3-fighter teams all sound great. But the game's so floaty and juggle-tastic that it tends to get a little overwhelming when playing with someone who's good at a competitive level. For my skill set I prefer Street Fighter III and IV. Still thinking about buying it on XBLA. When my Xbox isn't RRoD'd.
  • KREATIVEassassin - May 5, 2009 12:55 a.m.

In the NES version of Section Z, the main character is named Captain Commando. This predates the Captain Commando arcade game by several years, though I'm not sure if it's supposed to be the same character or not.
  • Koouunn - May 5, 2009 12:50 a.m.

cable was always in my team in M vs C 2. he was too cheap and i always killed all my friends with him ;)
  • FrozenImplosion - May 5, 2009 12:47 a.m.

Okay I think I'm going to get this just to see what Jill does :)