We Recommend

• PorkoMan - February 10, 2011 1:53 a.m.

I still have hope that Issun will be a DLC character. He'd be so interesting to play!
  • Cyberninja - February 10, 2011 1:43 a.m.

as long as the dlc isnt more than $2 a character i dont care that mega isnt here and where is saki she was great in TvC and black panther he is a cool character.
  • sgloomy - February 10, 2011 1:43 a.m.

I don't get the obsession with Mega Man everyone seems to have. in MvC 2 he wasn't even good and I don't think they should put a character in if he is not going to be a good character. I actually really like the roster, we all have characters we want in a game like this but that will not be the case most of the time. The only character that I think would have had a lot of potential and would have fit with a dynamic cast is Nightcrawler. I think he has a lot of potential in a game like this but oh well, maybe DLC.
  • Personamanxx - February 10, 2011 1:31 a.m.

I'm very pleased with most of the Marvel Characters in this game. Kind of hoping for some a bit more obscure, but hey they have Taskmaster so I can't complain. I kind of dislike the sarcasm/hate in the X-23 entry though... I've made a stink about this before in the article that announced her appearance in the game so I won't go into it though.
  • Joshnix - February 10, 2011 1:30 a.m.

why do we need Trish from Devil May Cry? who gives a shit about her? and Super Skrull, for that matter. more importantly, WHY DO WE GET ZERO AND NO MEGA MAN WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE
  • ACGUY - February 10, 2011 1:28 a.m.

Where's Mega Man? If they got rid of him then they're a bunch of idiots. Mega Man is Capcom's Mascott! it would be like removing Mario from brawl! not many use him but he's NINTENDO'S MASCOTT!
  • FauxFurry - February 10, 2011 1:01 a.m.

Sorry. I still don't get it. Could you explain it all again in plain words that comicbook afficianados and professional fighting game players can comprehend? I'm joking, but you could stand to revise a smidge here and there. The most serious error is the little typo that refers to Amaterasu's incarnation as a white dog. She's a wolf. There's a whole pun in the name of the game involving the Japanese word for wolf and Great God/Spirit/Divine Personage/etecetera and everything. Save for a few gag characters I might have liked to see added as unlockables,I lucked out in getting most of my favorite Capcom and Marvel characters in the line-up. Anyone whose favorites/choices didn't make the cut, well,there's always Smackdown Versus Raw and Soul Calibur 4's character creation mode, possible DLC releases, daydreams and MUGEN.
  • AdonisX82 - February 10, 2011 12:30 a.m.

I'm terribly disappointed in this roster. Where to begin... Capcom's missing - TONS of charecters. Venessa from P.N.0.3, Ken from Street Fighter 2010 (SF's Ken as well), with so many Resi charecters, why was'nt Krauser in here? B.B Hood over Felici and Morrigan any day, Guile, etc. Marve's missing - Well, I'm not really into comics, but Juggernaut and Carnage (and Venom, but completely differant then he was in 2, venom fang spamming was pathetic). I'm most certainly renting this first...
  • yasmarc - February 10, 2011 12:30 a.m.

I read through all of this and really just wanted to play MvC2 more than this. Not sure what that means, but I hope there are unlockable characters like before or I won't be getting this for a loooooong time. BB-Hood was the shiz!
  • juicenpancakes - February 10, 2011 12:02 a.m.

This was pretty damn fun to read. Almost too much content for my little brain. And I always love me some Deadpool.
  • Corsair89 - February 9, 2011 11:54 p.m.

So, MvC3 gets Tron Bonne and Zero, but no Mega Man?!?!
  • StoneDreadnaught - February 9, 2011 11:35 p.m.

Anyone wanna bet me that they're saving all the really cool characters, like Megaman, Cyclops, Strider and anyone else, for DLC? Anyone? *crickets chirping*
  • RebornKusabi - February 9, 2011 11:33 p.m.

Oh boy! I can't wait to play as Bionic Commando: Wifearmed in this MvC along with Lady Wolverine and Jill Blondentine!
  • NightCrawler_358 - February 9, 2011 11:32 p.m.

This has to be the best roster for a fighting game imo. All I could want now is Nightcrawler on DLC. he would fit so great in this game!
  • EAC73 - February 9, 2011 11:29 p.m.

im still sad they didnt add 3 of my favorite characters captain commando, iceman, and blackheart but it is still gona be a great game that i will be buying
  • Darkhawk - February 9, 2011 11:26 p.m.

Where is Darkhawk? Everyone wants him: http://marvel.com/universe/Darkhawk
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - February 9, 2011 11:15 p.m.

Sorry to nit-pick but there's a typo in the Wesker entry "virus that game him incredible speed and strength" guessing that should be gave. Again I'm not trying to be douchey this is an excellent article.
  • bobbybroccoli - February 9, 2011 11:03 p.m.

F-r-a-n-k W-e-st! Where are you!? He's covered wars you know!
  • bl00dyvalen7ine - February 9, 2011 10:54 p.m.

Kind of hope they do Sentry/Void or Dr. Strange DLC for this game lol
  • G0D - February 9, 2011 10:52 p.m.

so they have zero, but no megaman?! and WHERE THE FUCK IS KEN AND DAN!? my ninja line-up is ruined