• Deutero - February 12, 2011 8:52 p.m.

great stuff Henry, i love these types of articles
  • Afrodisiac39 - February 12, 2011 4:57 a.m.

While X-Men is obviously an important part of the Marvel Universe, I really wish we got more varied characters from Marvel (Storm, Magneto, Sentinel, Jean Grey, Wolverine AND X-23?!). I would have loved to see Whiplash, Doctor Strange, Silver Surfer or even just some villains of the characters in game. I know Marvel limited the roster on their side but it would have been nice. Regardless I am still loving this game. Also, who else would want to buy the Zombie Slayers DLC with Frank West and Ashley J. Williams in it?
  • JamesT - February 11, 2011 1:33 p.m.

These kind of articles are very useful. I can link them to my friends who have no idea who a certain character is. Also a slight correction: According to Capcom "Dmc" is a reboot not a prequel. http://doesnotcompute.org/devil-may-cry-dmc/ although they have been flipping back and forth on that so I guess it doesn't really matter either way.
  • kibbles0515 - February 11, 2011 8:58 a.m.

Question. In the background (the circle thingie) who is the character above Hulk on the right? At about 2 o'clock?
  • nyef - February 11, 2011 4:05 a.m.

WHAT??!?!?! NO SERVBOTS!?!?! ...How else will I utilize my fine dining skills during a fight??? set tables at a boxing match? I don't think so >:(
  • Sleuth - February 11, 2011 2:29 a.m.

Please put Sentry or Fantomex in this!
  • darkraichu34 - February 11, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Why is Chris always in fighting games? My favorite Resi Character is Leon, so I am disappointed... But still, AMATERASU!
  • CoppertopJohnson - February 10, 2011 11:07 p.m.

Holy shit, Dormammu!
  • Solid_Gabriel - February 10, 2011 8:01 p.m.

I'm saving all these pics for myself, ok?
  • Ridureyu - February 10, 2011 7:30 p.m.

OKay, see, MVC2's ginormous roster was partly because they could recycle the graphics, sounds, and movelists for 90% of the challengers. The "new" characters made from scratch were actually pretty scant. MVC3? They had to make everybody from scratch from the beginning. Everybody is new. No shortcuts. Now, MVC4, if it runs on the same engine, could undoubtedly keep this roster and then pile on more characters afterward.
  • philipshaw - February 10, 2011 7:09 p.m.

This is comprehensive to say the least
  • cell989 - February 10, 2011 6:24 p.m.

This is a FAIL!! roster. Where the fuck is Ken Masters!!! and why the Fuck is there nothing but Resisdent Evil Characters? CapCom did this on purpose to give Resident Evil more exposure. Where is Megaman, BB Hood, Strider, and Guile? Where is Venom, The Punisher, Thanos, SaberTooth, Omega Red, and Cyclops? Why the fuck do we get C.Viper? She Hulk? Sentinel? Trish and Gil Valentine are practically the same shit, and for the love of God where the fuck is CAPTAIN COMMANDO?
  • BurntToShreds - February 10, 2011 5:35 p.m.

The problem with some of the characters people want in the game is that they're outdated and/or irrelevant. Jin, Strider, and Captain Commando are all awesome, but I'm pretty sure that players new to the series don't know who they are. also, their game are all 10+ years old with no sequels or remakes in sight. Like I said, you can't please everyone.
  • FirLocke - February 10, 2011 5:26 p.m.

Wow. Really? Dude, this list could be so much better. First of all, why the fuck are both Akuma AND C.Viper in this game? They both have their own fighting game series in the first place, come on now. Three representatives are enough. Chris Redfield is great but really, Leon S. mothafuckin' Kennedy is where it's at. And no Mega Man? Are you SERIOUS? X would have been fantastic but not even a single version of Mega Man at all? That's like spite againt Keiji Inafune, sheesh. Zero and Tron Bonne are really nice, but seriously? And don't forget Venom, Nick Fury, Cyclops, Daredevil and Ghost Rider. Where are they huh? And the blue wolf dude from DarkStalkers. You know the one.
  • Turboash - February 10, 2011 5:07 p.m.

Do-up your damn boots Dante.
  • JPorFavor - February 10, 2011 4:41 p.m.

Hopefully Megaman will at least get some DLC.
  • Phoenix4 - February 10, 2011 3:35 p.m.

I bet my ass that they keep more kewl heroes on the next DLCs
  • Nazcom555 - February 10, 2011 3:21 p.m.

Gotta say, I'll aways take DC over Marvel. BUT Marvel's characters lend themselves to a fighting games alot better then DC's.
  • Scammeleon - February 10, 2011 3:18 p.m.

OBJECTION! Where's Megaman and Phoenix Wright? :-( And Venom?!
  • EdDeRs1 - February 10, 2011 2:49 p.m.

im hopeing for crossover DLC to the world of 2000AD (the comics moron) to bring in the most deadly creature in the multiverse, the unkillable Judge Death (fools! you cannot kill what dose not live!) and Meaga City One's greatest lawman, Judge Dredd, a dude who has faced every imagninable threat, killed his univers's version of Superman, crossed dimension and travaled in time on more than one occasion, and even beaten up and arrested Batman