• lorchan - July 31, 2009 7:24 p.m.

I used to play Elf Bowling on my aunt's computer as a kid. I liked it then...
  • jar-head - July 31, 2009 5:43 p.m.

"crap-heavy platforms like PC and Wii were limited to two exclusive titles each. Extra weight, however, was given to games with low scores on multiple platforms." lmfao hahaha
  • BeastlyB - July 31, 2009 5:37 p.m.

Little Britain looks like more of a gross humor game to me, I watched the trailer... Now I wish I hadn't...
  • theschwartzb - July 31, 2009 3:48 a.m.

I am fairly sure that I am now going to spend the rest of my life banging my head against a wall, purely because I watched that Big Rigs video. THE END
  • mfwahwah - July 31, 2009 2:26 a.m.

I'm glad to say I haven't heard of a lot of these games. Never even touched one of the, critic counting
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - July 30, 2009 1:05 p.m.

When I was young and naive I almost bought little britain the videogame. I didn't, but I almost did. Thank. Fuck. And for the nicest thing to say about Big Rigs you could either put "It’s impossible to stay mad at Big Rigs. [You can] enjoy the wonderful absurdity that such a product ever hit store shelves to begin with." - Gamesradar OR "Well, at least it has SOME sort of gravity engine." - harcore_gamer1990 XD
  • noofer7 - July 30, 2009 12:16 p.m.

yeah what about homie rollerz? oh and i know a ten-or-eleven-year-old who would probably enjoy Nickolodeon Party Blast. He's always rushing to the defense of Sonic the Hedgehog 06, too. He just doesn't want to admit that most recent Sonic games are crap. He always says, "Sure, the graphics aren't THAT great, but everything else about it is awesome!" I keep trying to tell him, no, it's the other way around...
  • caboose4400 - July 30, 2009 11:50 a.m.

fizzmonkey your comment made my effing night good thing i never got any of these games let alone play them
  • Rodwilhelmy - July 29, 2009 9:54 p.m.

If you are thinking "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing" has some sweet technorock music, DON'T. The music on that video is taken from Unreal Tournament 2004.
  • GAYMER - July 29, 2009 8:29 p.m.

HAHA Aquaman was too good for this list
  • secretsearcher - July 29, 2009 7:53 p.m.

Wow. Watching that Big Rig video sucked all the joy and happiness out of me. But now that I think about it, it reminds me of "the cake is a lie" from Portal. THE BRIDGE IS A LIE. GRAVITY IS A LIE. PHYSICS IS A LIE. REALITY IS A LIE. There, I feel better now. And also, it amazes me what the publicity people could come up with for these games. I mean, who could actually THINK of that crap? THE PUBLICITY IS A LIE. OK. Now I'm really done.
  • Unoriginal - July 29, 2009 5:53 p.m.

To anyone who reads the 57th comment on an article, I recommend you look at Gamespots video review for Big Riggs, it perfectly sums it up. Great job Charlie, I was laughing through the entire article.
  • cowsrule - July 29, 2009 4:31 p.m.

it's sad that a show as funny as little britain had to have such a terrible game da fuck!!??!
  • crimson_soulreaper305 - July 29, 2009 2:53 p.m.

*bleah* oh god! help me!*blurch* *bleah* i cant take it anymore! Re@captcha: illinois tweed.they made big rigs i say nuke there asses! and bombard them on twitter!
  • SwampRock - July 29, 2009 12:26 p.m.

Just think what big rigs could do to a highly video game critical mind. We as gamers should be able to ban games, or something. The truck was magnetized to the ground, and major parts of the level were not solid, the other truck was not even solid. The shame, time and potential wasted.
  • 435 - July 29, 2009 10:36 a.m.

Hilarity in a can.
  • Llanthas - July 29, 2009 10:30 a.m.

Oh my god... that Big Rig Racing video gave me a flashback to the early days of PC gaming. Hilarious.
  • zIndianaJonesz - July 29, 2009 8:17 a.m.

I will admit i dont remember some of those games but the ones i do that were on the deserve to be on the list I guess some people just dont care about making a good game only profit counts in their book but a bad game equals no profit at all
  • Matt Cundy - July 29, 2009 8:01 a.m.

The Big Rigs video is possibly one of my favourite YouTube movies of all time ever.
  • craterinthesnow - July 29, 2009 7:48 a.m.

see now, in the version i play of big rigs, 1. The mountains weren't even solid. 2. No speed cap when in reverse. 3. The Enemy AI didn't even exist. 4. And one track would actually crash the computer if selected. I spent 5 minutes in reverse and turn, stuck in one place watching the mph rise progressively never ending, mind you the track and stationary enemy truck are so far out of site, the whole landscape is a nice grey tone. Only to turn back, and get a good ol three handled winner cup, other truck, in the same place it started. I loved that game