• practicallyhitler - April 10, 2011 5:21 p.m.

I'd LOVE to get that meeting audio at any level of crappiness. I've got a friend who did sound editing for a bunch of terrible reality TV shows (Rollergirls, anyone?). He complained about having to deal with this sort of thing all the time. I'll ask if he's got any ideas for cleaning it up.
  • Aforextreme - April 6, 2011 5:13 p.m.

Aww man I was hoping this would be the recording of the meeting... though I can imagine what an editing nightmare that would be. Anyway, hope this brings in some new listeners!
  • Ampatent - April 6, 2011 3:25 a.m.

I thought you guys took video of it... I don't care how poor a quality it is, I want to see the raw passion you guys have for these games!
  • dunc12 - April 6, 2011 3:24 a.m.

post the bonus material! I wouldn't care if it's edited or not
  • Spybreak8 - April 5, 2011 8:15 p.m.

C&C Red Alert, that is all. Did love Tdar 145 though.
  • Samael - April 5, 2011 7:51 p.m.

Aww...I thought this was the recording of the actual Top 100 meeting? This is nice...but not what I thought it was when I saw the headline. Please release the actual meeting recording! I can deal with inconsistent audio! I wanna hear all y'all in a meeting environment!
  • rabidpotatochip - April 5, 2011 2:50 p.m.

You guys should have done this discussion as a deathmatch, with mechs. That would have made for some awesome pictures.
  • Tenfey - April 5, 2011 2:15 p.m.

We all know good and well these are just pictures of y'all arguing over which game publisher you should take the most bribes from. I red them intern-nets, I know how this gam jurnalizim wurks!
  • philipshaw - April 5, 2011 1:44 p.m.

This was my favourite part of the last podcast, thanks for posting it in isolation so I can listen to it again. Hope you find a way to put up the audio from that meeting someday
  • FanofSaiyan - April 5, 2011 1:28 p.m.

With all the game people argue over, you should make a "The 1000 Best Games of All Time". At least that way you wouldn't leave anything out. :P
  • db1331 - April 5, 2011 1:18 p.m.

I'm just so fucking glad some asshole didn't put Angry Birds on the list.
  • 8bitBaby - April 5, 2011 11:38 a.m.

HO HO! A SPECIAL!
  • super0sonic - April 5, 2011 7:14 a.m.

should have picked We Love Katamari. I still want to say SMW over SMB3 but I love that game more then Chris loves Cobra Triangle.
  • luckyseven - April 5, 2011 5:40 a.m.

Aww Mannn!! I thought it was the audio from the actual discussion..........Oh well back to my boring unexciting bonus-talkradar-less monday..
  • PessimisticHappyThoughts - April 5, 2011 4:53 a.m.

God Cobra Triangle rules!!! This list was worth it just to bring that game back up. I was thinking Rock and Roll Racing at first for that type of game. Cobra Triangle... So many hours lost to it.
  • Cheech360 - April 5, 2011 4:26 a.m.

You guys should for sure post the original argument. Would be fun to listen to!
  • WickedSid - April 5, 2011 3:43 a.m.

Nah, Brett's totally practicing his Karate chop for the next Kinect Fighter.
  • garnsr - April 5, 2011 3:38 a.m.

I object to Blazing Lazers being called a shmup. If anything deserves to keep being called a shooter it's Blazing Lazers.
  • Tymiegie - April 5, 2011 2:59 a.m.

I really want to hear the meeting because I have a feeling it was full of even more passion than was on the podcast; I love hearing you guys (especially Henry) get worked up about the hobby we all hold so dear.
  • powerpc127 - April 5, 2011 2:12 a.m.

The second to last picture looks more like Brett talking about the finer points of massage therapy. And Blazing Lazers IS the best damn 2d shmup ever made.