Topics

Sony

• sugaplz - October 19, 2010 9:29 a.m.

I just bought FFX on Ebay, done 2 play troughs already back in the days, bu t with the dissapointment of FFXIII on PS3 I just needed to play it again. Graphics are still good esspecially the cutscenes. Best console game ever IMO
  • Yaro - October 19, 2010 9:15 a.m.

I like Tidus....just sayin'...
  • EvidentDead - October 19, 2010 7:13 a.m.

I didn't want to be the first to say it, but I liked Tidus too. Wakka was... well. He was something. As for FFX im just glad it got mentioned!
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - October 19, 2010 7:13 a.m.

Yessssssssssssssss!
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 19, 2010 3:50 a.m.

Also, Madden over Twisted Metal Black is a shame, but whatever, not my article.
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 19, 2010 3:48 a.m.

The PS2 is such a great system, so many great games. I'm very glad to see Final Fantasy X on the list.
  • Pyrovizard - October 19, 2010 1:52 a.m.

Goddamn this brings back memories. FFX didn't leave my PS2 for a while, although i never did complete it(friend kept "accidentally" saving over my file when i let him play at my house). Silent hill 2 is the reason i don't listen to radio anymore go such a great console hard to believe the PS3 is so blah compared to the PS2
  • SUCKxITxEZ - October 19, 2010 1:49 a.m.

ive owned all the tony hawks and the best is definately 3
  • sleepy92ismypsn - October 19, 2010 1:37 a.m.

What the Fuck? Where in the fuck is Twisted Metal Black? You know, one of the best PS2 games ever. FAIL!
  • Pocotron - October 19, 2010 1:22 a.m.

Ha, didn't read the 2000-2001 part... Mah bad. But are you doing all 10 years? And then Hate week, if I had to guess what next week was...
  • Pocotron - October 19, 2010 1:21 a.m.

Where is Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, and Sly Cooper!?!?!?!?! RAAAGE. They're were the prime examples of Playstation!!!!!!
  • bball42242442 - October 19, 2010 1:08 a.m.

personally i think FFX should be higher, and I DID LIKE TIDUS AND WAKKA! lol this is kinda cool but i didn't get my PS2 til Christmas of 02 so i hadn't played most of these.
  • RebornKusabi - October 19, 2010 12:48 a.m.

This list makes me feel relatively old! In the Christmas of 2001, I got the PS2 and Silent Hill 2, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Twisted Metal: Black so this is such a nostalgic trip back to my freshman year of High School.
  • gilgamesh310 - October 19, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Eh where the hell is Resident Evil 4?! That's the best game on the ps2 imo. Metal Gear Solid 2 got the most hype but MGS 3 was the best also. I like the way Silent Hill 2 got less than stellar reviews when it first came out but is now regarded as one of the best games of all time.FF x was easily the best FF game released after 9. It's a pity the series is now effectively dead to me.
  • KaiokenKid - October 19, 2010 12:12 a.m.

This may come across as trolling (its not, really) but this kinda makes me sad and mad that PS3 isnt the stellar sequel it should have been for this great machine. I know every console manufactuer has a off gen eventualy, but it still a little dissapointing. I own both a 360 and a PS3, but I would be lieing if i say I wasnt a PS2 fan going into this gen, and by proxy a SONY fan. Now, while the PS3 certainly is a good machine, I fell a little burned that its not really living up to the previous consoles in its legacy. PlayStation is not the industry standard anymore, and that kinda dissapointing. i dont know, just how im feeling.
  • NinjaJamez - October 19, 2010 12:10 a.m.

time really flies.... i can remember playing most of those games like it was last week
  • andy10003 - October 18, 2010 11:57 p.m.

Wonder if they're going to Include Okami in 06 :P
  • Clovin64 - October 18, 2010 11:56 p.m.

I got so nostalgic reading this. A lot of the games an this list are some of the greatest games ever made IMO. I'm probably going to leave my PS3 for a little while in order to go back to my PS2 for a bit. Can't wait for the next installment!
  • PlainLikeVanilla - October 18, 2010 11 p.m.

SSX was my absolute favorite. They need to do a reboot because it was the greatest thing ever. All games after the first lacked the greatness that the first one had.
  • MrSuitMan - October 18, 2010 10:51 p.m.

Okage: The Shadow King. Released October 3, 2001 in USA Almost no one knows about this odd, quirky JRPG, but it still remains one of my favorite games of all time. Solid battle system, outstanding and unique soundtrack, and most importantly, extremely intresting characters and stories. It oozed with charm. A shame pretty much NO ONE knows of it.