Topics

TalkRadar

• SausageLozenge - March 1, 2010 1:34 a.m.

Nice!
  • TheKuhn - February 28, 2010 9:55 p.m.

NEVER GET RID OF THE GAME DEALS SONG IT ROCKS
  • BobLoblaw - February 28, 2010 8:22 p.m.

Just like to say that I never would have started coming to the Gamesradar website if it were not for Talkradar.
  • Vagrant - February 28, 2010 5:41 p.m.

The bit with the Heavy Rain accents was hilarious. Those kids were definitely the worst. Jayden being played by a British guy wasn't too surprising, but I'm shocked that Ethan was voiced by a Brit. Like the Tdar guys said in the video, he sounds like Niko or something. Gary or whatever his name was, whose eerily calm voice made me want to join his cult, was interesting and right about a lot of stuff. Shame he sort of disappeared after the Heavy Rain discussion. Chris and Brett (especially since the latter is into Mass Effect 2)need to just play that game.
  • TheWoolyMammoth - February 28, 2010 5:13 a.m.

I could hug you guys for playing Vigil from the Mass Effect OST for two weeks running. How did you know it was my fave tune of recent years, you sneaky buggers you =D hehehe.
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - February 28, 2010 4:35 a.m.

Y'know as an Irish person the line Ethan delivers in an Irish accent stood out to me as one of the best lines in the game and I tought it was really well acted. Now you've pointed out the accent and ruined it for me.
  • Irishranger - February 28, 2010 12:56 a.m.

I just started listening to your podcast after coming to the site to read the articles for a couple of years now. I loved them so much I had to go get all of them out of the archives. I know it's all old news, but it's good to hear your take on what was going on, and since I live in The Middle of Nowhere, South Dakota, it's nice to get my games news from somewhere besides that one "games" TV network. Keep it up, and don't let your bosses make you stop, or I'll drive there myself to give them a good talking to.
  • soccerclownking - February 27, 2010 9:54 p.m.

yay t-dar :D
  • Scotch - February 27, 2010 8:39 p.m.

yes! can never have enough tdar
  • vigeoman - February 27, 2010 6:48 p.m.

lol i shit my pants when i read the alien 1
  • DrRock - February 27, 2010 3:31 p.m.

Nice. Looking forward to Mikel's HR review.
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - February 27, 2010 1:43 p.m.

Love TalkRadar, been listening since i think no74, which is so late im kicking myself ...in the head ... repeatedly! Its so varied too which is great.
  • Rhymenocerous - February 27, 2010 11:39 a.m.

I do still think Heavy Rain deserved more than a 7. Just sayin.
  • philipshaw - February 27, 2010 11:08 a.m.

YES! NEW TALKRADAR! Going to listen to this now but hope there is no Heavy Rain spoilers
  • Vitoruss1 - February 27, 2010 7:43 a.m.

And SO true with the wasteland comments for Heavy Rain. When I was watching some of the demos I kept thinking, "WTF is a wasteland doing in America?" My God the voice acting is bad...
  • Vitoruss1 - February 27, 2010 7:41 a.m.

FUCKIN' ASSHOLE! This was so great. And the alien stories were really creepy! O.o
  • HardNoks - February 27, 2010 7:28 a.m.

Loved the smallville intro. Listened to it ten time b4 I knew what it was lol. Woot for warrior angel....
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - February 27, 2010 6:53 a.m.

Activision = Aliens it's the only possible explanation.
  • IGiveUFunkButt - February 27, 2010 5:47 a.m.

F(_)CK Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Samael - February 27, 2010 4:59 a.m.

Damn. We're so close to the 100th castpod! Did you guys ever think you'd make it this far?