Topics

TalkRadar

• GamesRadarChrisAntista - March 28, 2009 1:44 a.m.

Kirk Van Houten was a "pretty big wheel" at the cracker factory... which shouldn't even exist anymore thanks to their refusal to acknowledge unmarried snackers. WOW captha = "quoted advanced"
  • IceManYEA - March 28, 2009 1:46 a.m.

YA!
  • atomicred - March 28, 2009 3:46 a.m.

Sweet! Chris uses Audacity too!
  • smallberry - March 28, 2009 5:57 a.m.

Huzzah! New Episode! Damn I've been gone from this site for so long I've missed the whole week of hate + forum goodness. Also, I'm looking forward to some fantastic music (game or otherwise) in this episode if Brett's at the helm.
  • Bhouse563 - March 28, 2009 3:56 p.m.

What I want to know is who are the companies that pay to put those horrible popup adds up, and how do they expect people to think they would actually work?
  • iluvmyDS - March 28, 2009 4:27 p.m.

You guys did well without everyone's favorite vulgar sexual deviant. I also have to say Mr. Amrich I love love love the new song. captcha: The Michelin
  • TrevorISme - March 28, 2009 5:39 p.m.

Wooooo! My fav podcast evarrrr!!!! i almost died when chris wasnt in it but it was stil good of course! As always
  • SunshineHobo - March 29, 2009 12:55 a.m.

Is the next podcast gonna be the zombie cast?Because now everyone except Dan and Scott have died at least once...TalkRadar, it'll eat your brains.
  • iluvmyDS - March 29, 2009 3:32 a.m.

Also Brett, 1984 will make you a bit cautious the next time you see a surveillance camera. It gets really strong towards the end, stronger than the rest, it gets you thinking.
  • dweller - March 29, 2009 6:27 p.m.

Great podcast! As usual I'm not disappointed and very entertained. reCaptcha: 4)News obvious
  • Vallanthaz - March 29, 2009 7:24 p.m.

Great 'cast, as always! Thanks for putting in the time to provide us with quality, wholesome entertainment week after week.
  • BrashRansom - March 29, 2009 11:56 p.m.

Another "colorful" episode. To the suits: We listen to TalkRadar AND visit the site.
  • JayLin22 - March 30, 2009 8:37 a.m.

Wow. For the 4th time in a row. These podcasts don't work. The only podcasts on the whole fekkin' internet that I can't download. Fuckit.
  • TheWebSwinger - March 30, 2009 7:49 p.m.

Talkradar: Now with 80 percent less cartoon-sound-effects.
  • zanthox - March 31, 2009 6:27 p.m.

The first thing I heard on my 21st Birthday was this podcast. Nice opening.
  • breadlord - May 25, 2009 10:09 p.m.

There's a song that plays around the 40 minute mark, what is the name of that song, Please.