• SteampunkJim - April 4, 2011 10:07 p.m.

Well done gentlemen. Not so much a "ha, gotcha!" April Fools episode, but hillarious and great. recaptcha: Orldip my_text I never do that, but this one was too good...
  • super0sonic - April 5, 2011 6:49 a.m.

I found this was very clever.
  • Zetabyte - April 5, 2011 9:08 p.m.

At this moment I am downloading the WWE All Stars Demo on XBLA. I would not have given a second thought to this or any other wrestling game before listening to your podcast. Thanks!(I think?)
  • Agent79 - April 7, 2011 3:10 p.m.

Love the podcast, definitely need to have hank on there more often.
  • RareHero - April 9, 2011 7:09 p.m.

@Chris Antista: I love you Chris, and I love TalkRadar. But you got me really worked up over what you said about Gran Turismo. So I'm gonna nerd out and probably just be ignored, but whatever. It really gets to me when I hear the argument that the best GT game is always the last one, because people who say that aren't real racing fans. That's not to say they don't enjoy racing games, but they don't care about actual racing. I could say all wrestling games are the same, but that would be a pretty poor judgement to make on my part seeing as how I know nothing about wrestling, and the minute differences between every wrestling title are lost on me because I'm ignorant on the subject. Personally, if I were arguing over which was the best - or as you guys put it, which one I would recommend to someone today - I'd pick GT4. There are a bunch of reasons for that, but mainly it'd be because it was a car enthusiast's dream. Yes, there were more cars and tracks than in the last game, but you have to realize the number isn't the only thing that counts. The quality of the roster is more important, and GT4 pulled cars from every era of automotive history, across all different forms of racing. It also had a deeper focus on the real world, with events like the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 24 Hours of Nurburgring. You can't say this about any of the GTs that came before it. I wouldn't pick GT5, on the other hand, because GT5 is an incomplete, utterly hopeless pile of trash that doesn't work as a game and barely as a simulator. Oh sure it looks nice, but that doesn't mean anything when 80% of the cars appear as though they were rendered on a PS1, the damage is extremely buggy, and the career mode is broken. And I wouldn't pick GT2 for the same reason, say, Brett wouldn't recommend Ocarina of Time. The graphics are so dated they are confusing, and though all the other elements of a good game are certainly there it just flat out aged badly. GT4, on the other hand, still looks gorgeous in HD. I'm done.
  • TheLastRGP - April 10, 2011 4:32 a.m.

This was the most fun I think I've ever had listening to your podcast. Definitely keeping this one and will be listening to it for a long time.
  • iFeastOnAntista - April 16, 2011 3:58 a.m.

I really loved this episode. You guys keep pulling me back week after week for a really great and horribly immature entertainment extravaganza. I particularly liked the end, where y'all shout in exultation at the successful completion of a backwards podcast. Then there's a beat of silence. Then Hank says, "Well that was fun!" in the most genuine nice guy voice ever. It's fun to hear audio that the speaker thinks will not be aired. :D You guys had such an awesome brawl over all the stupid minutia of your top 100 list. It was great to listen to. Oh, by the way, get the fuck better already, Hank! Don't make me fly down to San Diego and kick your Tuburculosis in the dick! Love, Cale