• cmklayme - April 1, 2013 5:46 p.m.

Characters they should put. Waluigi, Toad, Paper Mario, Baby Bowser Skull Kid, Ghirahim, possibly Demise Rundas, Dark Samus The Dark Knight/Zelgius, Chrom from Fire Emblem Bomberman Brian from Quest 64 Krystal from StarFox Viewtiful Joe Banjo and Kazooie AND MAYBE Connor and Haytham Kenway
  • michael-v - April 8, 2013 4:17 p.m.

Dude I agree with all those!! Here are my favorites, this is coming from a very casual gamer...I didn't recognize half those people....but yeah here are my favorites: 1. MEWTWO - bring back mewtwo. Best character back in Melee. Generation 6 of Pokemon will feature a new Mewtwo form, so it makes sense to bring him back. 2. MegaMan - I never played a megaman game but he's cool 3. Bomberman 4. Paper Mario 5. Banjo and Kazooie 6. Kingdom Hearts main character 7. Vanellope Von Schweetz - girl from Wreck it Ralp 8. Master Chief (hey it could happen LOL)
  • nairb - April 11, 2013 9:41 p.m.

They should have Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. That would be epic. :D
  • susan-m-stanton - April 14, 2013 12:03 p.m.

BOWSER JR
  • PapaChester - April 24, 2013 11:32 p.m.

I think that DIXIE KONG, and KING K ROOL would be really awesome and likely choices for Nintendo based on their patterns with Smash Bros. games. I also think that KNUCKLES, or TAILS, or SHADOW would be really awesome and we will probably see at least one of them. Also, with the possibility of DLC like in Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale, we may see a lot more characters than previous games.
  • TheDerpitologist - April 30, 2013 6:27 p.m.

Personally, I just want to see a whole SSB made up of fire emblem characters :D ...and Solid Snake who I know wont likely be returning :L I would like to see Priam (Fire Emblem Awakening) take a slot for one of the Fire Emblem characters, although I would prefer to see more than just 2 FE characters be included in SSB Wii U and maybe Robin, the Avatar also from FE Awakening, a character you could mostly customize - Robbin could have randomized appearances, or be a character the player can create themselves - The final smash (if that still exists) could be that characters skill "Ignis" and it applies half the damage of the attack you did last to the next attack and on and on as the final smash lasts and bonus damage that would be 4% or less gain a 5% boost or if you are on a team match, it has a chance, or a choice of being "Rally Spectrum" instead, which would make your allies deal more damage, and take less damage and remove some damage at the same time
  • freddie-juarez - May 1, 2013 8:14 p.m.

Personally, I want these characters: Paratroopa Red: It has appeared in most of the mario sport games, and has been one of my favorite characters since I was a child, and I would like to see it in a Smash Bros. I know the possibilities are very small, but I still want it because I love him. Victini, from 5th generation: I have loved this creature since the release of the movie of Victini. I think he has the enough personality to be characterized in the game, and its V-create could be a good smash final (if they plan to return it in this game). This is a comment: I want Mewtwo back in this game. I don't want Lucario, I want Mewtwo. Mewtwo was one of the best decisions that its creator (of the game) had at including it on the game. Time ago, I had heard, as a rumor, that Ridley could be included in the game, and now that I played Metroid Other M, and see its design of Ridley, I became more in love of him than I was before (because even before I loved the creature). I would like to be included in the game as that design (as Metroid Other M´s design). Dooplis could be another good option. Even if he only appears in Paper Mario: the thousand year door, he has a story, and most important, A PERSONALITY, and personality is what is needed to be included in something like smash bros (because personality is what make most people be in love with the character) Vivian is another character who has been devaluated. For me, it´s one of the best characters that Nintendo could ever created, ¡and her (or his, I´m not really sure) story is really deep! Many, really many players, like me, could be identified with his (or her) story (I don't really care, because is not that what it makes the character amazing) MB: I really like this girl (or, android). She's beautiful, and that's why I love her. I think people should identify with her story (a girl who was diferent and the world treat her bad for that, only for being diferent). I don't have any idea of what guns she could use, but I know that, if they thing, the franchise could find a place for her. I also agree with the idea of the inclusion of Vanelope Von Sweets from Wreck it Ralph. I hadn´t seen the movie, but she is cute, and I also know that Bowser appeared in that movie so Nintendo is also involved with the movie and that's a chance to be included in the game. Krystal MUST appear. It's the last gift of rare to Nintendo before forgeting him by the adquisition of the company by Microsoft, and, in my opinion, it was the BEST thing that Rare could have do, because the character is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, and I know many, but many people like her and want it in the next Smash Bros (it was really rare that she didn´t appeared in brawl) Ice Dragon: eventough I know almost nobody knew him, it's pretty cute. Simple, but really singular: it's color, it's shape. Yeah, it's a good candidate for the battle. Whatever, I like him. I think he's cool. Mawile: PLEASE include Mawile. I adore her for being cute. This pokemon has also been devaluated. It has a really good design. Young Samus: with the new Metroid Other M, we knew another form of Samus, and I think they should include it in the game. I like her, just that, and I would like to see her in the game. That's all. I would like to see at least one of these characters in the final version of the game.
  • SSB789 - May 4, 2013 11:22 a.m.

LITTLE MAC! THE GAME NEEDS LITTLE MAC!
  • simplethunder - May 11, 2013 6:08 a.m.

The Ice King
  • Magma743 - May 19, 2013 7:54 a.m.

Paper Mario obviously, but have a new moveset rather than a lighter Mario clone, Something incorporating the original Party members/Pixls I guess. Final smash: The Mega Star in Super Paper Mario. Roy from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Super awesome design, and myself and many other miss him.
  • Majenrok - May 21, 2013 8:20 a.m.

Ninten from Mother 1, Klonoa, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Nights, The new mewtwo form. Those are characters I would like to see in the new SSB. Seeing Ninten would be sick.
  • liam-joseph-mania - May 23, 2013 1:33 p.m.

I'm confused. The article says "Megaman" but has a picture of X. Who are they refering to? X? or Mega Man? I'd love to see X in it but megaman would be pretty plain.
  • max-martin-peacock - May 23, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Zoroark will replace lucario
  • suneyes27 - May 30, 2013 1:54 p.m.

This comment will probably be buried among the many interesting and exciting ideas out there. But there's a few additions that I think would be killer and hearken back to older N games. 1. Majora's Mask Young Link - Skull Kid was the most requested character on a poll I read somewhere, but I think it would be interesting to include Link from that game as well. I'm aware that there are two Links already and the odds aren't good - but that doesn't mean I can't dream... or that it isn't a good idea. By taunting and pressing the joystick in different directions, he would change forms. Deku Scrub can fly with flowers with Up+B, Goron can roll up with Forward+B, Zora can shoot fins like boomerangs, etc. And of course, Oni Link would be his final smash. 2. FLUDD Mario Bros. Down + B should transform each Mario brother, similarly to Zelda/Sheik. This way, each brother can use multiple moves with their device. Mario could boost forward with the turbo attachment with Forward+B and hover with Up+B, Luigi could suck up enemies and shoot them back out with B, etc. Anyways, that's just my two cents.
  • rio1927 - May 31, 2013 6:12 p.m.

Smithy and Geno from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 1:25 p.m.

I would love to have Lucina in Smash because FE needs female representation and who better to use then fake marth.
  • BladedFalcon - June 3, 2013 1:42 p.m.

I agree, Lucina is kinda bland though, IMO. Severa would be more interesting in almost every way, but then again, I realize that's a pipe dream since Lucina is the spotlight of the game, and Severa is an optional character at best XD
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 2:09 p.m.

Well I think any of the other normal characters would fine because the kids are a free for all because of the whole hair of the father and I don't think they would make that cannon, but they could just add Tiki and call it a day.
  • BladedFalcon - June 3, 2013 2:36 p.m.

Well... if you are going to use any of the normal characters, then I'd say Tharja would be more interesting :P Though Tiki works too, sure, although not sure could her dragon powers fit without making her too cumbersome or overpowered XD
  • Cyberninja - June 3, 2013 4:14 p.m.

Well I can't send my wife into battle alone, and it would be interesting for tiki because if they make taunts to individual characters it would be cool to see her interact with Marth.