• marquell-pendergrass - January 7, 2013 10:34 p.m.

My Top: 1. Roy (Fire Emblem) 2. Roy (Fire Emblem) 3. Roy (Fire Emblem) 4. Roy (Fire Emblem) 5. Roy (Fire Emblem) 6. Roy (Fire Emblem) 7. Roy (Fire Emblem) 8. Roy (Fire Emblem) 9. Roy (Fire Emblem) 10. Roy (Fire Emblem) BRING ROY BACK!!!!!!!!
  • marquell-pendergrass - January 7, 2013 10:40 p.m.

i'd also Like to see More soni Characters, Knuckles, Shadow, Tails, TAKE OUT The smash ball, its too cheap, Megaman, Hammer Bro maybe ? or Koopa (Red And/Or Green Shell) AN PLEASE, Keep it Strictly NINTENDO *cough* Solid Snake *cough* ADD a Few More Pokemon as Characters an LOTS More when Opening Pokeballs
  • marquell-pendergrass - January 7, 2013 11:05 p.m.

Take out Rob, Toon Link, Wolf, Ike or take his Power/Strength down, he's over powered, Take out IKE add Roy, Jigglypuff is Useless, Snake, Keep The Remainder and Add on Top of That, and oh yeah, ROY!
  • alex-kay - January 8, 2013 12:53 a.m.

wait what there is a baby mario? but with who did mario have sex with peach or daisy
  • joxtox57 - January 19, 2013 12:18 p.m.

He didn't, its mario and luigi when they were babies.
  • daniel-lopez - January 10, 2013 10:55 p.m.

I would loove to see medabots on the roster like medabee and black beatle. That would be kik ass!!
  • baron-king-longley - January 11, 2013 8:41 p.m.

JOE TRAVIS GOKU NARUTO ICHIGO LUFFY
  • PatHan-bHai - June 4, 2013 3:15 a.m.

This list i definitely agree with!!! Also add Zoro, Vegeta, the Okami wolf, Kyo Kusanagi and Steve Fox from Tekken XD
  • rab236 - January 12, 2013 7:25 p.m.

Mallow and Geno both would be great to see. Not enough people pay attention to Super Mario RPG. There may be licensing issues, though.
  • sheldon-wohlman - January 18, 2013 10:34 a.m.

i think there should be mii by itself or an option of no balance board. 1. because not everyone has the board so it might convince some gamers not to buy ssb4 & 2. because the person on the board is in the way of tv. maybe instead of balance board it can have something to do with gyroscope in gamepad!
  • sheldon-wohlman - January 18, 2013 10:39 a.m.

i also think only main characters from their respective game should stay so there is more room for new characters just take out peach, ganon, ike, and king dedede at least. they all r bad ganon too much like a slow captain falcon and ike is way too powerful especially with ability to counter!
  • norbert-rech - January 21, 2013 10:07 a.m.

Daisy Daisy et Daisy
  • Tron77 - January 21, 2013 6:55 p.m.

For the love of God, NO! Keep Pokemon Trainer with Gen 1 Pokemon! Would really like to see Goku in there, though.
  • STOPNSWOPguy - January 26, 2013 11:42 a.m.

I Think chibi-robo would be an nice addition - and I hope to god that Microsoft allows nintendo to use Banjo-Kazooie, they havent got any respect since Banjo-Tooie (2000)
  • vashthestampede - January 27, 2013 6:21 p.m.

Birdo is a dude
  • Blankibidiz - January 31, 2013 11:20 a.m.

baby mario & baby luigi should appear like the ice climbers style of gameplay plus migna from zelda should be a cool character
  • webman - February 1, 2013 5:15 p.m.

1. Squall Leonhart (Final fantasy 8. Definitely my favorite Video game character of all time.) 2. Toad (Mario) 3. Shulk (Xenoblade) 4. Skull kid (Zelda) 5. Megaman 6. Pac-Man 7. Sora (Kingdom Hearts) 8. Banjo and Kazooie 9. Matthew (Golden Sun) 10. A better version of Ganondorf.
  • diego-juarez - February 3, 2013 6:58 a.m.

I think they should actually let Ganondorf use his sword
  • CBGB - February 9, 2013 7:06 p.m.

When will this be updated?
  • gabe-greer - February 11, 2013 4:37 a.m.

I would rly like to keep toon link because I find him much better than the original because I mean recall how many times you've had a game with the original and not the cartoon third person one I mean there's a couple of games but mostly I think I see toon link more, and I think Ike's power should be lowered and that shadow should be added, and Roy of course!!!!!! I also think wolf isn't needed but I like him same with lucario prefer a legendary like mewtwo I mean rly why get rid of him!!