• Chireru007 - October 2, 2012 2:36 p.m.

Any chances these characters can make the the role call for a chance to be in this new Smash Bros?: Ragna the Bloodedge from BlazeBlue Nu-13 from BlazeBlue( with her music theme "Awakening the Chaos") Algol from Soul Calibur series Yukimura Sanada from Samurai Warriors series Kotaro Fuma from Samurai Warriors series oh and yes I vote on Nobunaga Oda.
  • robabill - October 5, 2012 10:51 a.m.

I think nintendo and namco need to think out side the box. Every character should have alternate costumes that alter their move sets. For example:- Mario's other costumes (skins) Paper mario Mario 3 (raccoon mario) 8 Bit mario N64 smash brothers mario Gamecube smash brothers mario Baby Mario Doctor Mario etc etc This way fans get to battle as the retro mario or other character of their choice. I would like to see sonic have a retro skin and move set A gameboy version of wario from wario 1 with his power-ups like bull wario, cow wario, dragon wario etc Link Link n64 skin and move set Link gamecube skin and move set Link windwaker Young Link 8 bit link with a shooting sword Majora's mask link (Can change into a goron, zora, deku etc) Twilight link with wolf transformation Skyward sword link with his weapons I like to see a luigy that uses the vacuum a mario 2 luigy that hover jumps and throws vegetables and shy guys. I want the gamecube smash bros version of ganon back You get the idea... Nintendo characters have many different incarnations As for new characters:- King scales for star fox adventures Black bull from f-zero x and other f-zero characters Wart from mario 2 Baby Bowser King K-Rool Ripley Skull Kid Killer instinct characters A not so crap mewtwo Doshin Mii characters with wii sports moves lil mac Peppy and slippy (even if you hate slippy, it'd be great to have him there for funny custom game purposes) Few none nintendo:- Goemon Pacman Tails Robotnic Metal sonic Knuckes Ninja from metal gear solid Axel from streets of rage Dwarf from golden axe Earthworm Jim Soul calibre characters Bub and Bob from bubble bobble Dig Dug Bomberman (we have had wario vs bomberman in the past) Custom robot characters. Biggest thing we need is a BETTER level editor, in the same leage as Halo reach
  • Silverflame1382 - October 10, 2012 2:14 p.m.

As mentioned with banjo kazooie, I know rareware isn't owned by Nintendo anymore. While I do feel BK is a perfect fit for the game mechanics, I really think Conker would be soeither ore fun because of his diversity. I know it would take a generous amount of censorship, but I think Conker would shine in both gameplay versatility and flavor. Basic melee: either a frying pan or baseball bat. Jumps: "helicoptery tail thing". Projectile: throwing knives... Or pick a gun Charge attack: bake a grenade (or big bomb from N64 heist mode) Taunt: cigar, paddleball, alkaselzar, hoverboard Final smash: just show a light bulb and go crazy
  • astarisborn94 - October 10, 2012 3:48 p.m.

As someone who is highly involved in the speculation scene, I have to say that if you're expecting me to take this seriously, well, you've got another thing coming. Highly educated guesses? Based on the majority of suggestions have no shots whatsoever, I highly doubt that. The only ones on the list that have any significant chance of getting in are Mii, Zoroark, and Mega Man and that is because they have strong reasons why they may get in. Anyone else have slim to no chances. Let's hear about characters that do have a real shot at getting in. Namely these: - Toad - King K. Rool - Dixie Kong - Ridley - Krystal - Mewtwo - Roy - Palutena - Takamaru - Mach Rider - Little Mac - Isaac - Saki Amamiya I'm game for some debating.
  • Silverflame1382 - October 10, 2012 10:28 p.m.

Why mewtwo? He already had his place and lost it, same as Roy. Don't get me wrong, because I loved Roy, but I don't think they would or should backtrack.
  • tristan-menancio - October 14, 2012 4:16 p.m.

Super Smash Bros.4 Fighters: Mario Luigi Yoshi Bowser Megaman ROB Link Sheik Ganon SkullKid Olimar BlackMage Kirby MetaKnight KingDedede KJoe Issac Zael Raichu Mewtwo Lucario Zoroark Bomberman Zack/Wiki DonkeyKong DiddyKong Wario Waluigi AnimalCrossingKid(steve i guess) Fox Falco Wolf Leon EarthwormJim Pac-Man Samus CaptainFalcon Pit Snake LittleMac TravisTouchdown Ness Lucas Marth Ike IceClimbers BanzaiMan Sonic Eggman Tails Maxwell RyuHayabusa Goku Naruto Ichigo Luffy Saki Lloyd Assist Tropies: Bowser Jr Ying Jigglypuff DLC: Toad Groose Randi Flygon Wart Shulk Banjo-Kazoee MachRider Roy FactureSoul-Commando Bosses: Marx Vaati Tiki-Tong Andross Pikmin-Spider Condor Osaru
  • Chireru007 - October 18, 2012 4:20 p.m.

So nobody thinks any Samurai Warriors characters, BlazeBlue characters or any sort of create a character mode is a good idea?
  • brooksy91 - October 22, 2012 1:13 a.m.

Poor, poor list, no one cares about half the characters on this list. Naruto and castlevania characters will not be added, lets be realistic. Lol at some of the characters that are being brought up, some of you do need to get out more. Here is a list off the top of my head that is even more realistic then some of the crap on here and on the net. Note that not all of them will be added, imo anyway, just some realistic chances. But until the game is realased it is all speculation. -Waluigi -Bowser Jr. -Another pkmn trainer from a diff. gen. -King K Rool -Dixie Kong -Krystal -Megaman ? -Bomber man ? -Rayman ? -Knuckles ? -Dr. Eggman ? -Banjo Kazooie( My wish, a bit of a long shot though.) -I actually think birdo could be a small chance, again another long shot. -Earthworm Jim. Now that is more realstic then 99% of the crap on here. Again, off the top of my head and of course I have missed some game series cause I dont play every single game series. lol
  • Chireru007 - October 23, 2012 6:28 p.m.

Realistically I don't see any anime characters( except pokemon, which sucks) having a chance of being playable in Smash Bros. Shadow is most likely the best candidate for the Sonic series. All the characters repeated from the last post are also realistic candidates. I have to face reality that BlazeBlue characters have no place in Smash Bros. However, Samurai Warriors characters I won't exactly give up(Yet!). Anyone who has played Pokemon Conquest will agree with me( As well as anyone who took notice of the fact that Samurai Warriors 3 was ONLY playable for the Wii (Which pissed me off because I play Xbox more often than not))
  • simplethunder - October 28, 2012 11:30 a.m.

Technically, Pokemon doesn't count as anime since it originated as the game. Just saying. Though I do agree: no anime-originating characters. I love DBZ, but Goku is not meant for Smash. Anyways, there are quite a few worthy characters but not many on this list. I think we all agree that Mega Man should be there, and I wouldn't mind having a generic Black Mage as a Square-Enix rep, or perhaps Geno. Still, I'd never use more than 5-7% of the new roster for 3rd-party, excluding Namco Bandai because of the development team. As for other Nintendo characters... a Golden Sun rep, most likely Isaac or Matthew would be nice. Another Kid Icarus character and everyone knows Metroid needs another rep. Ridley is kind of big, but maybe a Phazon-based moveset for Dark Samus? And I really feel slightly cheated that the main character of each Earthbound game is playable... except the very first one. Granted, he has no attack PSI, but that can only force the team to come up with creative uses for his stat-boosting techniques and 4th-D Slip. Perhaps his side-special could be a PSI QuickUp charge or something. I feel like Zelda is also under-represented given it only has four characters next to Mario's eight. So Vaati is a good option, as well. He could be a light, floaty character a la Mewtwo, but with powerful Wind-based attacks. A good alternative would be Saria, who, as the Sage of Forest could have plant-based attacks, and make use of Deku sticks, Deku nuts, and the Deku Leaf. And lastly... Pokemon has enough reps, but I'd really like Mewtwo back, along with Roy. I felt kind of empty when I didn't see them on the Brawl roster. No doubt I'll feel the same if they're excluded from SSB4.
  • Chireru007 - October 31, 2012 4:56 p.m.

Speaking of under-represented characters, Donkey Kong and F-Zero, who have been there from the start, have serious need need of possible candidates. Chunk Kong is bad ass, I'd put him in( maybe Dixie Kong too, she may be annoying but she appeared before Chunky) as for an F-Zero character, I think samurai Goro should go legit, instead of being a friiggin' assist!
  • simplethunder - November 2, 2012 6:23 p.m.

True. For a DK rep, I'd say we actually need a villain. King K. Rool, anyone? We agree about Dixie, though she could be paired off with Diddy like was originally intended. Goro would be a good choice. A mix of Marth-like sword attacks and moves based on his car could be interesting if done right. I still say Metroid has a bit more desperate need for characters. And for bosses, I'd love to see a 3D version of Giygas rather than (blegh) Porky. It would be awesome to actually have to fight against Ganon's beast form, as well, instead of it being only a Final Smash. And Phantoom or Mother Brain would be great as well. And the game needs more Nintendo-based enemies besides Goombas, Koopas and Subspace minions. Throw in some Octoroks, Bokoblins and Zebesians. Space Pirates and such. Seriously, there's so much more potential in this series than is being tapped...
  • darklink454 - October 28, 2012 4:35 p.m.

Shadow of coarse y was he not on there
  • malachi-washington - November 5, 2012 4:27 p.m.

MUST ADD SASUKE UCHIHA AND ICHIGO KUROSAKI PUT THEM IN
  • simplethunder - November 6, 2012 9:14 a.m.

• nuno-dias - November 9, 2012 10:52 a.m.

I vote Neku for World ends with you.
  • ross-allen - November 12, 2012 1:01 a.m.

I would really like to see shadow from the sonic series in the game with contrasting moves to sonic as he had in his first apperance. The only characters I like from sonic are sonic knuckles and shadow, I think they all deserve a fair chance at being in the game and would compliment each other the same way the mario characters do with each other and the zelda characters do with each other. also wouldnt mind seeing goku gohan vagetta or majin boo
  • SUCKxITxEZ - November 13, 2012 12:43 a.m.

not buyin it unless they ut the doc back in
  • Master Q - November 14, 2012 10:06 a.m.

ima b soo pissed if it dont work 4 the nintendo wii
  • simplethunder - November 16, 2012 7:31 p.m.

It's for Wii U and 3DS soooooo... it won't.