1. Frontline from left: Flik, Miklotov, Zamza
Rear from left: Nina, Camus, Rina
2. Frontline from right: Viktor, Feather (will occupy the whole center),
Rear from left: Chaco, Feather, Sid
3. Frontline from left: Hanna, Humphrey, Oulan
Rear from left: Hero, Lorelai, Luc
1.With Fire Emblems (most required for the frontliners as well as the
center person in the rear).
2. With Crimson Cape and Wing Ornament (for wingers), or Cape of
Darkness. Equipment should be maximum - buy from Hans everything
3. Status level must be at least 40, weapon level must be at least level
10 especially for frontliners (never mind Luc's weapon). Go to the
Kuskus blacksmith for the sharpening.
4.Runes: Flik: Lightning, Waking
Zamza: Fire Dragon, Water
Rina: Earth, Water, Cyclone
Viktor: Double Beat or Killer, Barrier or Fire Sealing
Feather: Shining Wind
Hanna: Fire or Killer
Humphrey: Violence or Fire Sealing
Oulan: Angry Dragon, Earth
Hero: Water, Bright Shield, Mo. Earth or Fire Sealing
Luc: Blue Gate, Earth, Pixie
5. Fire or Lightning Runes must be embedded in weapons. Viktor's
weapon should have an Exertion Rune. Your Hero's weapon should have a
Friendship Rune. Humphrey's weapon can have any rune.
6. use Earth (Clay Guardian) and Water (Protect Mist) first
7. Flik, Miklotov, and Camus must often use Pretty Boy Attack.
Otherwise, Flik and NIna must use Groupie Attack.
8. Chaco and Sid must use Winger Attack often.
9. HAnna and Oulan must use tackle attack often.
10. Rina's Silent Lake power (Water Rune) must combine with Flik's Thor
Shot (Lightning Rune) in the middle of the game to heal allies and
inflict 1000+ damage on Luca.
11. Camus cannot hit Luca and has only got to join Miklotov (Knight
Attack) or Flik (Pretty Boy Attack).
12. For Rage and Fire Runes, use the level 4 power first.
13. For Bright Shield, use Shining Light
14. For Blue Gate, never use Empty World but use Pale Palace often.
15. One Fire Sealing Rune could be obtained from the chest near the
Highland guard tent when Alfred and Jowy were asked by Jess to act as
16. One Cyclone Rune can be obtained from a girl named Sarah on the
second floor of the inn at Gregminster.
17. One Mother Earth Rune could be obtained as Rare Find in the
Gregminster Runemaster (sometimes not available)
18. One Violence Rune could be obtained from the cabinet in the
Appraisal Shop in Rockaxe.
19. Flik's Waking Rune was formerly that of Sid when you first got him.
20. Killer Runes are dropped by Woodpeckers at Ryube Forest (where Tsai
21. Double-Beat Runes are gotten from CutRabbits during the early part
of the game at Highland Area or North Sparrow Pass.
22. Never use Luc's Pixie if Luc has remaining powers. It is
ultimately useless even if Luc's weapon is at its max level.
23. Protect and Heal the following characters often: Zamza, Feather,
Hanna, Humphrey, Oulan, Shiro.
24. In pursuing Luca after the 3 battles are over, choose Viktor, Flik,
Chaco, Sid, and Rina as companions.
25. By the way, Crimson Capes may be available as Rare Finds in the
South Window Armor Store, Wing Ornament at the Banner Forest (on the way
to Gregminster), and Winged Boots as Rare Finds at the Gregminster Item
Store. Capes of Darkness can be bought from Alex.
26. One Barrier Rune could be obtained from Ten Ten (a female enemy) at
27. A Friendship Rune is hidden under one of the bonsai in front of the
City Hall at South Window.
28. An Exertion Rune is hidden in one of the jars beside the Elder's
house in Kobold Village.
29. A Blue Gate Rune is in one of the three chests at the Cave of the
Wind near the Mysterious Old Man after the wind section.