• Rawry - April 3, 2011 7:20 a.m.

All you people need to get off the bandwagon of QQ. I liked FF13. was it my fave FF? No. Was it the worst FF? No.. That was FF9, followed closely by 10. I personally cant wait for 13-2. Any FF is better then no FF. =)
  • quincytheodore - January 14, 2011 4:42 a.m.

Squeenix: Damn, FFXIV tanked! What should we do? We need a quick cash-in ASAP! Designer: Well.. We could fix FFXIV... Squeenix: I know! FFXIII-2 Damn I'm a genius! Designer: But how bout that 'We need years to make a game like FFXIII' argument we've posted on FFVII remake forum Squeenix: Bah! who would remember such petty thing, people will go wild when seeing this, quick make me an URL! Designer: But sir... Squeenix: DO IT!!! ----------------------- Squeenix, if you make Lightning dance and sing with a tutu, I'll ram a folding gunblade up your...
  • Robusken - January 14, 2011 3:21 a.m.

I loved 13 and im sure I'll love this as well.
  • mahabat - January 14, 2011 1:48 a.m.

how did anyone actually have the time to beat the first one, i'm still trying to beat it and i got it when it came out
  • Cyberninja - January 14, 2011 1:46 a.m.

yes we get it some people liked 13 some didn't. i liked it but i still dont see the need for people to complain about not liking 13 if you dont like something dont ignore it and move on dont waste time just to complain. i loved the battle and the way the story progress it wasnt to linear for me. but i hope the second game is as polished as the first and i would just be happy if the website was just for verses or agito.
  • GhostLightning - January 14, 2011 1:31 a.m.

YYYUUUUUUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tygerclaws - January 14, 2011 12:51 a.m.

I guess Square doesn't GOT IT MEMORIZED yet. XIII was a pile of garbage heaped on an island of mediocrity. From the one-note characters to the terrible voice acting to the abhorrent "story" that makes no bloody sense to anyone who has the ability to think, the game was a mess. Besides, what more can be DONE in that universe? No more fal'Cie! No more Cocoon! No more Ragnarok! Every piece of that fiction has been brought up and killed already, so unless they bring up something ELSE (gods forbid), there's nothing LEFT for a sequel.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - January 14, 2011 12:45 a.m.

I will happily play another game in the FFXIII universe. Versus and Agito will only be tangentially related, not direct spin-offs, so a return to Pulse (with pacing improvements, 20 hours to get to the good stuff is absurd)is welcome.
  • Ultimadrago - January 14, 2011 12:13 a.m.

*ehem* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
  • PushesPaperInACircle - January 13, 2011 11:30 p.m.

Since the last FF-2 was based on ripping off Charlies Angels with the Gullwings, how about an A-team rip off with the three guys from XIII? Add in a disposable older Hannibal clone to round things it. Nah. This is gonna be garbage.
  • justinbanda - January 13, 2011 11:17 p.m.

Yes! YES! YESSS!!! The original was so amazing. I can't wait to hear if there'll be a sequel. I know a lot of people bashed it for the auto-command button and the 20-hour training wheels section, but I actually thought it sped the story along better than an average game. The constant cutscenes were a huge plus, also. I'm game no matter what SE does, as long as it isn't a puzzle game.
  • pastycaucasian - January 13, 2011 10:48 p.m.

Square should have learn a lesson with 10-2 which wasn't really good game. Most of the gamers got it because the characters were all girls.Instead maybe they should work on FF15 and make sure it's not online.
  • venom65437 - January 13, 2011 10:10 p.m.

Well, it can't be worse, right? RIGHT? Hey maybe this time they take all the B.S. out and just make it a movie, no controller needed.
  • Ilyere - January 13, 2011 9:36 p.m.

I hope that this sequel won't have the same effect that X-2 did for X, after all, with all of this feedback, they KNOW what went wrong with XIII. That being said, I would love a sequel, and I can't wait for the conference next week.
  • CaptainSalmon - January 13, 2011 8:50 p.m.

I am the only one who thinks this is most likely related to FFXIII Versus? It'll likely just be a redirect URL imho. Saying that, a FFXIII sequel wouldn't be an awful idea. Just not sure what part of the main FFXIII story they can base it on, if at all. A cut and snip from scenes like the Purging and maybe even a *SPOILERS teehee* Fang and Vanille origin story would be pretty sweet.
  • NightCrawler_358 - January 13, 2011 8:30 p.m.

Screw a XIII-2, just focus on making Versus perfect! Don't rush your sequels SE. XIII-2 can come after.
  • CancerMan - January 13, 2011 8:28 p.m.

Barely finished XIII a couple weeks ago, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. As long as XIII-2 isn't just a clone of XIII then I'm stoked.
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - January 13, 2011 8:07 p.m.

Save a bullet for me. XIII sucked the big one. Squenix just keeps sliding down the tube.
  • profile0000 - January 13, 2011 7:46 p.m.

Day one purchase for me. Loved the game, can't wait for the sequel, should it come. @fish94 You said it
  • SpiritZephyr2012 - January 13, 2011 6:52 p.m.

I'm sold. The game was amazing and the sequel will be just as awesome.