• Y2Ken - December 16, 2011 1:47 a.m.

I adore the Bastion soundtrack. There's been a lot of phenomenal sountracks this year, for me the Uncharted theme has had a special place ever since the first game came out too.
  • CancerMan - December 16, 2011 11:48 a.m.

I just have to check out Bastion and To the Moon. The song is "And Away we Go".
  • BarbwireTino - December 16, 2011 12:56 p.m.

The song was "And Away we Go". I thought the Skyrim soundtrack was awesome!
  • miningguyx360 - December 16, 2011 1:14 p.m.

Man, I can't keep up with all of these podcasts. You guys should have a single subscription iTunes.
  • brianosaurusrex - December 17, 2011 12:29 a.m.

And Away We Go is the track name of the intro tune; it's from the Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition Soundtrack
  • DHokat - December 21, 2011 6:26 a.m.

I absolutely adored Bastion and I got to watch a friend broadcast To The Moon and it was Amazing! Song is "And Away We Go"
  • Narte - January 13, 2012 10:06 a.m.

Argh this podcast had one of my random pet peeves- when someone says that Halo's soundtrack has random chanting in it for no reason. It's not random at all! Didn't anyone ever pay attention to the fact that the enemies in the Halo games are a zealous collective of species called the covenant? I had a friend who is a musician and a music major in college and he was like "man I love the Halo theme, but why is their chanting in it lol". Marty is a great composer, and he does everything deliberately in his scores. But on another note, I was listening to the Halo 1 soundtrack after playing anniversary and thought to myself, "wow, Halo didn't deserve a soundtrack this good when it first came out." Don't get me wrong, Halo turned out to be one of if not the best game on the original XBOX but before it even came out, we knew nothing of how great it would be. But the soundtrack is just phenomenal, especially for the first entry in a new IP on a new platform that was being shunned by the critics pre-release. It's amazing that such an awesome soundtrack was put into it when the 3rd and 4th entries in other popular game licenses often contain bland, unmemorable scores that try to sound like generic hollywood music.