• Siion - May 11, 2011 1:54 p.m.

Urgh unfortunately I love this series. I'm not hyped for it, i just know i will go buy it eventually. I think its because some people were introduced to Street fighter first or Mortal Kombat...i got this...If that is a win or a loss is anyone's guess. I don't like the cross over stuff though, maybe they should spend more time boosting their own roster by creating new characters themselves but i understand its to boost interest although when did that work for them in the past?
  • Sensationo - May 11, 2011 1:41 p.m.

Ivy's bust has been set to be E-6 srk has a really funny thing from the twitterverse by Soul Calibur director Daishi Odashima. He posted a picture with a tag of strict breast size guideline and ivy is currently at E-6. GAZGONGAS HO!!!!!
  • CoryRX8 - May 11, 2011 1:25 p.m.

@Cyberninja Namco doesn't really seem to grasp the whole concept of people aging. Look at Tekken. There was a 20 year time skip between Tekken 2 and Tekken 3, yet none of the returning characters looked a day older. They had a few excuses mixed in for Nina (cryosleep), Anna (cryosleep), and Kazuya (clone) but Law and Phoenix seemed to only grow facial hair over that span.
  • Arehexes - May 11, 2011 1:04 p.m.

Please for the love of god please, bring back the CaS classes from SC:3. SC4 felt lacking when all you could do was make reskins of Ivy and her followers of the boob.
  • Duffman - May 11, 2011 12:59 p.m.

The more I look at that chest strap, the more it looks like it's about to snap.
  • Kage_No_Shi - May 11, 2011 12:57 p.m.

I REALLY hope they put in a much better story mode this time around (I played II before IV, and IV's story was just horribly anemic in comparison).
  • FireTisane - May 11, 2011 12:57 p.m.

Since Street Fighter X Tekken is happening now, I wouldn't doubt it if Soul Cal and Monster Hunter crossed paths this time around. At least that's where my bet is at.
  • DragonKiss83 - May 11, 2011 12:40 p.m.

Put the Transformers in lmfao.
  • WikiParazFTW - May 11, 2011 12:17 p.m.

You know I don't really care about her breast size, I just want the games physics to be realistic, and to have a character viewing mode, where you can test out their moves and see how they all work
  • Kethmach - May 11, 2011 12:15 p.m.

I was a very big SC fan, moreso than any other fighter... but SC4 was a big ass let down. And the SW characters were stupid. I liked the new SC characters though, but on the whole- SC4 was a 6/10 for me. I loved 2 (that was the PS2 exclusive, right? but 3 was great. SC1 was the best by far but honestly I loved Soul Edge the most. The storylines, the weapon break!! The interactive endings... the time of day changes... best of the series. More of THAT and less of the over the top stupidity with Ivy's disgusting FF boobs.
  • Ded - May 11, 2011 12:05 p.m.

Used to be a fan, particularly of Ivy. SCIV killed it for me tho :/ just couldn't take it seriously with it's massive breasts and Starwars rubbish. Also it wasn't very good.. But here's hoping things pick up with the fifth :D
  • Fredeur - May 11, 2011 12:03 p.m.

Lara has lost her boobs, Elise has lost her boobs, i fear the same awful and cruel fate is coming for Ivy. A stupid teen will be the new face of Soul Calibur, i am just overwhelmed by sheer horror. And I would like a Bleach crossover.
  • FemmeFox - May 11, 2011 noon

Crossovers dont get me excited but the fact the story will have finally moved along does. So long as Talim is kept in it and they dont give her huge bewbs then I'll be happy. As Zasalamel cant die he'll still be there so I dont have to worry for him. Taki on the otherhand? Ah well... Im actually ok for them to restart with some new characters replacing older counterparts like in Tekken with Baek, Jun and Michelle.
  • iSeeDeadKittens - May 11, 2011 noon

About time, I can't wait to see a proper trailer and see how the fighting system gets tweaked.
  • Robx - May 11, 2011 11:54 a.m.

Fuck yeah! I love this series agree with teimmortalmoo, first dude I came up with was Dante.
  • TheWhitestMexican - May 11, 2011 11:53 a.m.

I believe the size of the b( o Y o )bies will remain unchanged, but rather we'll see vast improvements to the breast physics, the likes of which we never thought possible!
  • Cyberninja - May 11, 2011 11:52 a.m.

well i just hope we still have all the other characters but wont they be old by now. (if this is stated in the video i couldn't watch it at school.
  • mattdark - May 11, 2011 11:52 a.m.

I would say if they dont make em smaller, at least dont try to make them bigger, especially given the 17-year sag... Infact, we'll probably see grown up Amy, Talim, and possibly Tira, who will more likely then not be the recipiants of a major boob-job. It will be pretty interesting though, to see what they come out with given the huge gap in the time-settings.
  • NeelEvil - May 11, 2011 11:50 a.m.

I do love SC, it's one of the only fighting game I'm actually good at. I'll be happy if they don't screw the balance up like they did in SC3 & drop the non-franchise characters, especially if the 360 is getting the short end of the stick again.
  • theimmortalmoo - May 11, 2011 11:44 a.m.

I hope they make them smaller, its getting ridiculous. I am still hoping they put Dante into these games.