We Recommend

• Hotdiddykong - September 2, 2010 7:43 a.m.

Sonic adventure 2 was fun and felt better but both dark and good sides had the same thing, someone fast, someone in a suit, and someone to look for emeralds. the first game had amy, big, and gamma
  • Hotdiddykong - September 2, 2010 7:38 a.m.

this is the dreamcast version? no thanks I already got DX on gamecube XD
  • reveffect - September 2, 2010 12:08 a.m.

sorry sorry, i pressed the back button and ended up double posting some how.
  • reveffect - September 2, 2010 12:07 a.m.

i liked adventure 1 but i liked adventure 2 better since i really liked sonic and shadows lvls especially metal harbor and shadows space lvl that i cant remember the name of. the music was awesome and there were a few more things to do in it apart from the single player. never the less i will still pick this up, its a good game and at only 10 bucks its a steal. but i really want crazy taxi and jet set radio since i played those two games to death as a kid. oh my god jet set radios sound track is one of my favorite video game soundtracks.
  • reveffect - September 2, 2010 12:07 a.m.

• Genericide - September 1, 2010 9 p.m.

I too, have more fondness for Adventure 2: Battle on the Gamecube than DX, it's version of Adventure. But that was only because it had more content apart from the main game to distract how horrible every second not spent with a hedgehog was. Still a good game though.
  • JamesT - September 1, 2010 12:37 p.m.

Secret Rings was good. Unleashed was good. They weren't 'great' but they were good. Honestly 3d sonic games aren't anywhere near as bad as people make them out to be. I agree with the dead horse comment.
  • BonafideMyth - September 1, 2010 11:55 a.m.

Blue Stinger, Blue Stinger, Blue Stinger...
  • Gorillaman23 - September 1, 2010 11:46 a.m.

And then they're gonna wait a few months to bring Dreamcast games to Virtual Console so that Wii users can play them, therefore games they might not have downloaded in the first place will seem like luxuries that are now available to everyone, so they'll jump right to downloading every title that they've ever so much as heard about. I would be guilty of that. Bravo, Sega, clever money whoring.
  • Xplosive59 - September 1, 2010 10:16 a.m.

i always liked heroes, but im guessing its just oppinion by saying the only good 3d sonic game
  • boondocks50 - September 1, 2010 10:07 a.m.

i want to sonic adventure 2
  • MaynardJ - September 1, 2010 8:29 a.m.

So... is this still worth playing or should I get one of the "remakes" for Gamecube?
  • Squander - September 1, 2010 8:24 a.m.

Sonic Adventure 2 was nothing more than awesome, I even like the Knuckles and Rouge missions - graphics and soundtrack were just purely outstanding at that time!
  • MJSHappy - September 1, 2010 4:02 a.m.

I actually thought Heroes was better than the first Sonic Adventure. It was really fun. Also Big and Amy's levels were fucking unbearable.
  • shadowarrior99 - September 1, 2010 3:24 a.m.

Too bad ill be mainly playing Halo: Reach. But ten dollars? That's amazing! If it was thirty or more i wouldnt have, i bought it at a high price for dreamcast and the gamecube. Hopefully theres some live compatibility, (i cant remember if there is multiplayer or not). Anyone know if its the DX Cut or any new aditions? I played this game a lot when i was a kid, but its hard to pick favorites on adventure 2 or one. I love running down the tower on that one level, it had great music too. A very memorable moment.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - September 1, 2010 2:45 a.m.

Aaannnd it's not on PS3. F*ck.
  • ultimatepunchrod - September 1, 2010 2:17 a.m.

do you smell that? its a journalist beating a dead horse. gah we all know that GR doesnt like 3D sonic. why dont you guys try to let the people that are happy about this enjoy it?
  • GayforGilbert - September 1, 2010 2:07 a.m.

I played this again, recently. Does not hold up, whatsoever.
  • DryvBy - September 1, 2010 1:40 a.m.

I'll wait for the PS3 release. Eff Xbox 360 and their price hikes.
  • GoldenMe - September 1, 2010 1:04 a.m.

I came galaxies.