• Vordhosbn - February 22, 2012 12:25 p.m.

PLOK. I don't care who owns the rights, or how much it will cost to make it happen, Plok deserves to be throwing his limbs at Mario and that's that.
  • kursedkey - February 22, 2012 12:15 p.m.

Joltik assist trophy, that functions like the Nintendog assist trophy. also, how about Naked Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3?
  • BackwaterRifle - February 26, 2012 3:37 p.m.

Arachnophobes would cry.
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - February 22, 2012 9:19 a.m.

Make the Elite Beat Agents a "character"
  • codystovall - February 22, 2012 6:53 a.m.

As long as they keep pikachu and have enough variation of characters/items/levels Im set.
  • shawksta - February 22, 2012 10:37 a.m.

The fact that the Original 12 returned in brawl, even after Lucas overshadowed Ness till he was revealed, just raises the chances of the originals including Pikachu to come back. Brawl did a BETTER job with Clones, hopefully they'll improve even MORE so they are barely the same. I WANT A RHYTHM HEAVEN STAGE
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - February 22, 2012 6:29 a.m.

Fat MegaMan from the original box art is the only guest character I need he would be ridiculously awesome in Smash. The best idea Street Fighter X Teken ever had.
  • gopikmin - February 22, 2012 12:02 p.m.

the Fat Megaman actually makes much more sense to be in SSB than SFXT
  • aquawaters - February 22, 2012 12:30 a.m.

I just hope they keep Luigi and a majority of the characters from brawl.
  • Nikku7 - February 22, 2012 12:19 a.m.

I want an Elite Beat Agents assist trophy. This probably won't happen but I would love to play as Deoxys. I really want to see Fawful as a playable character, which is also unlikely, but man, it would be awesome.
  • shawksta - February 22, 2012 10:39 a.m.

If you recall, most trophies from Melee became either Assist Tropihies or fighting characters themselves, so the chances of the Elite Beat agents being Assist Trophies are good considering they were unlockable trophies in brawl.
  • oryanbelt - February 21, 2012 11:03 p.m.

I hope they keep most of the stuff from the past smash games in this one and not take out cool shit like special entries like Melee did... except tripping; That shit can go >_>
  • oryanbelt - February 21, 2012 11:02 p.m.

• oryanbelt - February 21, 2012 11:01 p.m.

• metroid2099400 - February 21, 2012 10:19 p.m.

God, I just want to see more Metroid characters! How about one of the marines or bounty hunters from Prime 3? I've also been thinking about a Young Link from Majora's Mask, who can transform into any of the 3 species that he collected masks for in the game. I guess it'd work quite well, they've already proven that with Pokemon Trainer. So looking forward to this, in any case!
  • juamai - February 21, 2012 10:28 p.m.

I was just thinking about the same thing, it'd be pretty cool to see something like this and see what they can do with it. I was also thinking if they added the Majora's mask skull kid I'd love to play as him.
  • codystovall - February 22, 2012 6:54 a.m.

Id want one of the characters from Hunters.
  • infestedandy - February 21, 2012 10:08 p.m.

This is going to come across as incredibly pretentious, but Sakurai saying "How did we make this?" just makes me laugh. How Sakurai? You copy and pasted the same characters and their moves sets into a new game and came out with "new" characters that just use the old sets. Yeah there are plenty of honest to goodness true new characters in Brawl, but it's honestly not enough to make me overlook the pure laziness on the developer side. Smash attacks were such a great idea and then you gave the same attack to Fox, Falco, and Wolf. Awesome job guys. I won't even get into the atrocious single player game or the beyond awful online component (which Nintendo needs to fix on the Wii U), but I will say that there is so much potential in a game like this. You can still have fun with the game. It's not like every character is as deep as actual fighting game characters (Mortal Kombat, Tekken) but the variety really should be there.
  • GameManiac - February 21, 2012 10:22 p.m.

Ugh... There's so much wrong with your comment that I don't know where to begin. I'll start with your biggest flaw: "It's not like every character is as deep as actual fighting game characters". What complete bullshit. The way I see it, characters in Super Smash Bros. are twice as deep as characters in other fighting games. All characters in Super Smash Bros. walk, run, jump, double-jump, attack from the ground and in midair in four directions, have smash attacks in all four directions, guard, evade in four directions, grab and throw in four directions, pick up and throw items in four directions, fall, hit the floor, retaliate when downed, taunt in three different manners, etc. And I haven't even BEGAN to talk at how they react to other characters' actions, or how they use dozens upon dozens of different items. Just adding ONE new character adds a surplus of computer work that the likes of you haven't wrapped your head around.
  • Hobogonigal - February 22, 2012 1:07 a.m.

Agreed. Smash Bros isn't just a copy and paste, its a great game that appears simple to newbies but is actually rather complex underneath. In fact it included so many modes/ characters/ stages that people complain about how much was put in it. Also Fox, Falco and Wolf are not copy and pastes, they have differing stats and their movesets /final smashes have differing speeds, heights, shock damages, ranges etc. That's why I can play well as Falco but am completely awful as Fox.