Skylanders Giants is the follow-up to last year’s smash hit Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure. The first game brought 32 collectible characters to the table, each one with a Soul Gem hidden somewhere in the game. Skylanders Giants adds 16 more characters to the mix, which means you’ve got 16 more Soul Gems to track down. That’s where we come in. With this guide, we’ll show you where to find every hidden Soul Gems. Watch the video or follow the pictures – all roads lead to a complete collection.
Be forewarned: you’re going to need a Giant and an Air Skylander to collect every Soul Gem. Tree Rex is included with all versions of the game, but make sure you have an Air Skylander ready to go.
With that out of the way, let’s get to collecting!
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Time of the Giants
- Chapter 2: Junkyard Isles
- Chapter 3: Rumbletown
- Chapter 4: Cutthroat Carnival
- Chapter 5: Glacier Gully
- Chapter 6: Secret Vault of Secrets
- Chapter 7: Wilikin Village
- Chapter 8: Troll Home Security
- Chapter 9: Kaos' Castle
- Chapter 10: Aerial Attack!
- Chapter 11: Drill-X's Big Rig
- Chapter 12: Molekin Mountain
- Chapter 13: The Oracle
- Chapter 14: The Autogyro Adventure
- Chapter 15: Lost City of Arkus
- Chapter 16: Bringing Order to Chaos!