Topics

Pokemon

• seantay1999 - December 29, 2011 5:40 p.m.

Thanks!!! This helps ALOT! =D
  • Scirs457 - July 4, 2011 6:32 p.m.

whats chaining?I mean in pokemon?
  • Darkfox - May 27, 2011 9:04 p.m.

Well I Found A Shiny Zubat (Rt. 204, Lvl. 4) And A Shiny Machoke (Acuity Lakefront, Lvl. 34?? I Think?) Anyways.... This Was All Completely Random!! I Just Started A New Game, And I Found My Shiny Zubat, Before I Got My Frist Gym Badge :D ... So I Don't Think The National Dex Is All That Important To Find Shinys.
  • Fatalis123 - March 30, 2011 10:40 p.m.

I got like to chain 59 and dont even see any shiny patch.
  • mike032592 - March 7, 2011 4:42 p.m.

I've been playing pokemon since the very begining and I still have yet to see a single shiny pokemon, aside from the red gyarados. Hopefully this helps me catch one.
  • jason-shackelford - July 24, 2013 4:55 p.m.

Dont worry when i saw my first shiny i had no clue what it was and had no pokeballs to catch it. it was an ekens in pokemon yellow. Now that i know what it is im kinda sad XD
  • xdeidarax - January 11, 2011 12:35 a.m.

You don't always have to do this...I found a shiny Ponyta and Tentacruel through sheer luck.
  • Chaoscoolperson - November 9, 2010 12:14 a.m.

my friend was playing heartgold soulsilver. he didn't understand the appeal of shinies and killed the garyados raging in the lake. then he went to the dragon cave and found a golden magicarp. I'm like you ARE SO LUCKY! I actually met him over pokemon. oh well i always luck out and get a female starter without trying... I'll have to try this guide sometime. Thanks GR!
  • MonkeyNinja - August 9, 2010 8:19 p.m.

Must give this a try later.
  • ObsessionWithEdgeworth - June 1, 2010 4:59 p.m.

...pfft... I got a shiny Seaking by ACCIDENT! I forgotted to use a repel, to stop the annoying low level water pokemon, and I found a shiny seaking (Pokemon SS)
  • Noahguy1234 - March 17, 2010 9:32 p.m.

I was playing my FireRed game before and I found a shiny Weedle, but I didn't know what shiny Pokemon were. I seriously didn't feel like battling, so I ran away. I wasn't seeing any Weedle's that looked the same, so I thought it was special. I went looking for it for like a whole day and I had no idea there was such a low chance I would find it. I feel retarded right now.
  • SlayingRavage - March 14, 2010 7:04 a.m.

or u could just do what i did and buy a action replay and get 100% shiny and then there is no mucking around including starters, legends, trade and i can get darkrai and others just by going into the pokemart
  • random3180 - March 9, 2010 6:55 p.m.

I got a golden graveler on the pokemon league side of victory rode right as I entered the cave, its lvl 35
  • hehehe - February 15, 2010 12:56 a.m.

ya, this isnt working for me... but of course, i have no patience
  • annilator - December 1, 2009 5:29 a.m.

i was just walking in spring path and i found a shiny golduck and im like o wow thats shoking and i had a gallade out:) and im like low health and it killed it and im like u basterd
  • krazy22r - October 15, 2009 9:48 p.m.

hopefully this will let me get more shinies to go with my only shiny pokemon sandslash. he looks really cool though.
  • pokedude123 - October 3, 2009 3:43 p.m.

yeah i finally got my shiny ralts thx!
  • Firesonic999 - November 30, 2008 4:54 p.m.

omg.....lol this works holy crap!!!
  • boracena2008 - September 22, 2008 6:54 a.m.

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS. I KILLED LIKE 31 DONPHANS BUT THEN THIS GUEDUDE CAME OUT. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME
  • chiz - September 23, 2008 12:37 a.m.

you can get shiny legends if you save before you fight and keep reseting eventually it will be shiny