Topics

Sexy sexy

• Moondoggie1157 - June 20, 2012 10:20 p.m.

Wow guys, take your balls back from your girlfriends' purses... Anyone of us men who find LFL to be unappealing are either, uninterested in women or fucking liars... Pick a side. I ain't got a problem with either, but don't bullshit. I know it sounds chivalrous to act like you are better than this, buuuuut you aren't and YOU know it... Get off your high horses. These women are fucking beautiful, showing off what they are lucky enough to have, AND BY GOD I WON'T LET THAT GO TO WASTE! I remember a time when people could admire eachother's sexuality just for the sake of admiring it, all this politically correct bologna has ruined that. All of a sudden sexuality is bad, now we should feel ashamed if we are turned on by anything. FUCK THAT, and fuck anyone who seriously wants to live in that world. Sexuality is great, women are beautiful, women in lingerie smashing into eachother are even more beautiful. Until these women are forced to compete by their pimps and daddys, I am going to give them the respect they so obviously want, and I will do this by supporting LFL and any other endeavors they aim for. If being able to play naked football with lingerie clad women isn't freedom, I don't want to know what is.
  • BladedFalcon - June 21, 2012 5:41 a.m.

"Wow guys, take your balls back from your girlfriends' purses... Anyone of us men who find LFL to be unappealing are either, uninterested in women or fucking liars... Pick a side." Or maybe I happen to like women, but I like them to be treated as people, not as objects to lust after, much less publicly. You don't have to be a disrespectful tool in order to like women, you know? Oh who am I kidding, you obviously don't know. ". I know it sounds chivalrous to act like you are better than this, buuuuut you aren't and YOU know it... Get off your high horses." Yes! Let's lower ourselves down to your primal state! How dare we have standards! "I remember a time when people could admire each other's sexuality just for the sake of admiring it, all this politically correct bologna has ruined that." Yes, it was called the 50's, and it was also okay to beat up women if they so much spoke up, and it was also alright to treat them as second class citizens. Where have the good times gone indeed! "All of a sudden sexuality is bad, now we should feel ashamed if we are turned on by anything." Incorrect, sexuality has never been bad, and no rational people would recriminate you for being sexual in your own private environment. The problem here is that sexuality is shamelessly used as a marketing tool to get more views in something that practical-wise does not need it. "If being able to play naked football with lingerie clad women isn't freedom, I don't want to know what is. " Yes, because those women obviously would want to play like that just because they feel like it. It has nothing to do with the fact that it was probably the only way they could get media attention because thanks to witless horny men like you, they don't otherwise pay attention to women playing sports. In short, feel free to keep being a shameless dick, but stop trying to lower everyone else who has standards to your level.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 21, 2012 8:01 a.m.

Now that I think about it... When I look at the women in the LFL I see beautiful lady athletes (no different than women's tennis really). When you look at the women in the LFL, you see objects of lust. Now, who's the asshole? How many women fawn over male athletes? Answer: Every woman I have ever spoken to. I'm starting to feel objectified myself... DOWN WITH FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL AND HOCKEY, I don't want my gender dressing in tight pads and loose shorts while getting all sweaty with other men if women are going to be fantasizing about us! The human body is disgusting, hide it away!
  • BladedFalcon - June 21, 2012 8:41 a.m.

"How many women fawn over male athletes? Answer: Every woman I have ever spoken to. " Right, and those men didn't have to get shirtless or wear speedos in order to play, now have they? "DOWN WITH FOOTBALL, BASKETBALL AND HOCKEY, I don't want my gender dressing in tight pads and loose shorts while getting all sweaty with other men" Now you're being just plain stupid. First of all, I'm not sure when loose shorts went from being comfortable to "sexy" or skimpy. The general attire for any male sport prioritizes comfort, protection where required, and practicality over anything else. This is NOT the case with the LFL from the moment that they use far less protection than it's usually required for the sport. So yeah, weak attempt to insult me is fail.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 21, 2012 10:05 a.m.

And no, those men don't have to, but choose to. Again, it's all based on the choice of a consenting, right minded adult. Now, regardless of whether or not the attire is meant to be sexy (which I agree, mens sport attire isn't usually made with that in mind), it is still made sexual by DING DING sexual thought, which hey! Is natural in everyone... except Morrisey... He's like a starfish. Until sexual thought is gone, and by god I hope it never is, there will be perverted versions of everything. And if they are adults out there who choose to exploit that for their own purposes, all the power to them. As I said before, as long as no one is forced to do this, I have no problem with it. THh power of choice.
  • ParagonT - June 21, 2012 8:20 a.m.

It seems like he doesn't wish to answer or question any of your statements, but instead wishes to ignore them. =/ Typical.
  • ParagonT - June 21, 2012 8:16 a.m.

"All of a sudden sexuality is bad, now we should feel ashamed if we are turned on by anything." No, were ashamed when we have to promote things that use sexuality to get a rise instead of relying on it's own merits. Being attracted to whichever sex is fine, it's when we act on those instincts or promote it for the sake of ourselves which dehumanizes us.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 21, 2012 9:08 a.m.

Dehumanize us? Now that's your opinion, and that's cool. But if you ask me, I think those instincts are what make us human. Our sexuality, is part of that. I'm all for it as long as no one gets hurt or used, and until these women are forced to do what they do, well no one is getting hurt or used.
  • ParagonT - June 21, 2012 12:08 p.m.

We're human because of our ability to suppress our instincts and potential to adapt. All forms of public wide entertainment are the result of consumers/viewers demand. By people watching such shows, it creates these demeaning situations. And just because these girls "by choice" participate does not mean that all women view it in an accepting manner. My responses are going to be getting shorter or stopping. I'm in pain from drilling.
  • TheFabricOfTime - June 20, 2012 1:54 p.m.

I like girls. I like girls in underwear. Girls playing football is OK. But putting them in underwear while they are playing just to get viewers? Sorry, NO. It's not sexy. Put some clothes on these chicks, let our imaginations do the work, don't just put it out there like they're doing now.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 20, 2012 10:07 p.m.

Yea, you're absolutely right... It's such a shame to see these beautiful women flaunting their amazing bodies in football pads and lingerie. You're right, it isn't sexy at all, and I definitely don't have a massive erection imagining what it would be like to referee a LFL match... So disgusting, so disgusting...
  • ParagonT - June 21, 2012 8:12 a.m.

objectification at it's best.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 21, 2012 8:57 a.m.

I'll admit that one was pretty bad haha
  • TheGuy0526 - June 21, 2012 12:25 p.m.

So has anyone ever wondered if a large number of women actually enjoy the attention they get from showing off their bodies? Its always been like that; that's why short shorts exist. ;) And there ARE scantily clad men in sports! Haven't you watched WWE? It wouldn't be as interesting (to their fans at least) if the guys weren't shirtless and buff. That's what men have to flaunt in order to get attention since we don't have tits. Its the same thing. As for morals, I don't really relate LFL with morals. Its their choice to be there so why not enjoy it? I'm a dude, I can't help be a tad bit interested. But Moondoggie, if you've got an erection to this, you need to get out more. haha No offense.
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 21, 2012 12:41 p.m.

It's a perma-woody... A gift and a cruse.
  • TheHowetzer - June 20, 2012 1:43 p.m.

I just came for the pictures. I learned nothing. Gotta go.
  • D0CCON - June 20, 2012 12:42 p.m.

The old rules: Women can't do what men do The new rules: Women can do what men do, as long as they are almost naked I'm not sure which one is more sexist.
  • usmovers_02 - June 20, 2012 1:43 p.m.

Except that... fully clothed professional football leagues have been around for years... I personally am all for women in the NFL. If there is a woman who can do a better job at a position than a man then she should be able to. And you can't argue that it wouldn't be fair because of physical traits women have because then beasts like Gronkowski (spelling?) and little guys like Woodhead wouldn't be allowed to play because their unique physical traits give them an advantage. I'll be the first to admit that I am a BIG LFL fan, though not because they are half naked. I'm a HUGE arena football fan and as such I find the sport exciting. And if they're half naked? Well that's just bonus points. That being said... I'd definitely support a FULLY naked female football league.
  • Allvah - June 20, 2012 6:18 p.m.

Do you have ANY idea how many sexual harassment lawsuits/penalties/etc. there would be for groping and whatnot if the NFL were mixed gender? Contact sports + mixed gender = recipe for controversy disaster, in today's world.
  • usmovers_02 - June 20, 2012 6:34 p.m.

I wish it wasn't that way. I know it is, but I wish it wasn't. I'd still totally support any woman who wanted to play in a mans league. I honestly don't think a capable woman should be denied.
  • ParagonT - June 21, 2012 8:19 a.m.

Would you support a full nude male football league?
  • Moondoggie1157 - June 21, 2012 10:26 a.m.

Yes, if it was their choice to play nude... Mind you I wouldn't watch it, but I know for a fact many men and women would.
  • ParagonT - June 21, 2012 8:22 a.m.

Those are what seems to be most of the males thought process on this site.