• lymanzaar - March 25, 2009 12:35 p.m.

nice article. My girlfriend cannot stand Call Of Duty: World at War. She like Animal Crossing.
  • Cernunnos - March 25, 2009 2:50 p.m.

my girlfriend hates my 360 and ps3 in general, im afraid to leave her alone with them because she will, i repeat, WILL torch my babies. it scares me, really. only games she likes are god of war and silent hill.
  • cracker33 - March 25, 2009 3:04 p.m.

Man, my girlfriend loves lots of games. She can hold her own in Call of Duty 2 and 4. Additionally, she is about to beat Resident Evil 5.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - March 25, 2009 4:07 p.m.

My girlfriend likes GTA 4, because she gets rewarded points for killing prostitutes with a baseball bat...she really does like gta 4 though
  • dcman45 - March 25, 2009 5 p.m.

My wife hated Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Spent countless hours online working on my rank.....and if I had friends online, forget it. Headset on, zoned out.
  • icecreamhendrix - March 25, 2009 9:34 p.m.

Add-on to Eric's lesson. "Maybe invest in an emulator so you can save at anytime."
  • TheAmaz1ngJamie - March 26, 2009 12:08 p.m.

You forgot Football Manager LOLZ
  • HYDEIST - March 28, 2009 5:18 a.m.

• xgcakasha - March 30, 2009 9:37 a.m.

OK of all things that chick complained about in Left 4 Dead, I cannot believe she didn't even mention the Boomers... I mean come on, those DO sound disgusting. If ya got to complain about something, wouldn't it make more sense to mention that than the fact that her husband talked to people on Live while he was playing?? CoD4 is a WAR GAME.... Hello.... There are usually gun shots and explosions in war games.. Don't hate the game if the TV is turned up too loud, ask that the volume be turned down.
  • xgcakasha - March 30, 2009 10 a.m.

This is for: HYDEIST - 2 days 4 hours ago In my case I was the girlfriend and my macho meathead ex hated my video game collection, my collection of game systems, my game magazines and my penchant for keeping the tv locked on G4 when they actually used to have loads of video game shoes. My love for games kind of got in the way of me being his maid/ whore. Apparently women are supposed to cook delicious Thanksgiving dinners, not bid on the old Steel Batallion controller with the foot pedals on eBay. I actually feel bad for male gamers because I know what it's like to be bitched at. But I'm glad I kept all my games and got rid of the ex. ------------------------- I couldn't agree with you more! Non-gamers GF/BFs always seem to think their partners should stop doing what they enjoy just to please them. This holds true for any other hobby as well. I race motocross, but if I had somebody who hated it and told me I had to stop or he was leaving, I would help him pack his things and send him on his way. Sorry, but yes, I have a problem with these people who think they have to control you. "You need to stop playing games or else I am leaving"... "You need to sell your sports car because I want a minivan".... "You need to sell your motorcycle because it is dangerous".... blah, blah, blah... Maybe these people need to be told they need to stop shopping because they don't need 50 pairs of shoes or they need to stop getting their nails done because it is a waste of money... see how they like that.. .. OK I am done with my rant. I feel better now.... ;)
  • mEgAzD - March 30, 2009 5:17 p.m.

fucking epic art! nice article man
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - March 30, 2009 9:06 p.m.

Important addendum! My girlfriend doesn't care much about Chrono Trigger, but she did care enough about me to buy those Chrono Trigger desk magnets for my birthday present. She had to have them shipped in, hand-made, from Canada!
  • paranoidemdroid - March 31, 2009 5:50 p.m.

i wish i could say i hate star ocean: the last hope when my boyfriend plays it but really i've just started ending every sentence directed at him with "kay?". "you need to take the garbage out, kay?" "i want to play resident evil 5, kay?" "that battle music is completely burned into my brain, kay?"
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - April 1, 2009 4:42 p.m.

@Charlie: It's true, his GF did buy those Trigger crafts, but that factoid didn't gel with the Week of Hate. Now that it's over, we can all let out a collective "awwwwwwww"
  • linkganon - April 3, 2009 11:34 p.m.

you know how i know what games to get, get a girls opinion, if they hate it, i'll like it, if they like it, i'd probabally hate it. the perfect way of picking that perfect game. girls started to like mario kart, so now i hate it, girls go over to a friends house to play mario party while i return it for a refund because it sucked. your wives know which game you will like because the more they don't want it, the more you want it.
  • understudybass - March 24, 2009 8:28 p.m.

the only game my stupid, twat of an ex-girlfriend liked was Lego Indian Jones (which, interestingly enough, she sucked at)...don't worry guys, she's long gone.
  • jamminontha1n2 - March 24, 2009 8:30 p.m.

oh man, maybe someday I,too,can acquire a girlfriend like all the good people at gamesradar. Just kidding, great article and funny too. recaptcha: 92,000 lancehead
  • ELpork - March 24, 2009 9:01 p.m.

BEST PHOTOS EVER!!!! Recapa 4.4million twixt
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - March 24, 2009 9:11 p.m.

Forgot to mention this in the text, but: ALL ART BY TYLER WILDE!!!!!!
  • Demoneyes10 - March 24, 2009 11:45 p.m.

Whole thing was full of laughs.