• GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - July 2, 2009 9:25 p.m.

and let us not forget the oft-unlistenable Nintendo Teenage Robots http://www.myspace.com/nintendoteenagerobots
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - July 2, 2009 9:18 p.m.

Let's not forget ComputeHer: http://www.computeher.net/
  • WolfAeter - July 6, 2009 2:05 a.m.

i love these tunes... downloading for my i-pod ReCaptcha: mozart antipower... weird
  • shicknannon - July 5, 2009 10:57 a.m.

that guy in the luchadore mask is my brother!
  • Amnesiac - July 4, 2009 4:25 a.m.

Good god, the idiots in this thread.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - July 4, 2009 2:15 a.m.

sid.oth4.com
  • Dibbz - July 4, 2009 1:51 a.m.

i really like ur comment though...its really funny the part where u say "and have to resort manfully requesting that people eat your weener" I actually laughed at this:)
  • Telemikus - July 4, 2009 1:13 a.m.

So you think that getting you to quote where I'm being some sort of nut hugger is 'techiical'? You are level of simpleton beyond the usual Dibbz, i'll give you that. No wonder this is all a bit 'deep' for you. As for bitchin about peoples negative comments, far from it, I welcome a bit of debate. It just amuses me that idiots like you and Hiyohi55 think you're making a point by failing to describe why you don't like something in any meaningful manner, and have to resort manfully requesting that people eat your weener... i bet you regularly lie abut your age to access some of the video on this site right? ;)
  • Dibbz - July 4, 2009 12:31 a.m.

@Telemikus OK. first this argument is going way too deep so let me say that this is my lasts post. Secondly, dont giv me that 'giv me a quote' technical bullshit. And i may not have meant u per se, but someone earlier on in the post. I just responded to u bcz u responded to hiyohi55.And if i can recall, it was RooringRA who first casted the 'shut the fuck up' comment. And as for what i think- i think ur a goodie-2-shoe for not wanting hiyohi55 to express his negative thoughts about the article. PS: I still think this nintendo crap is fuckin bullshit and if u dont likeit suck my fat fuckin dick u peice-a fuck!!! -no further comments PS: 2 the GR team: plz dont suspend my account, i luv GR:)
  • rodrigobernales - July 3, 2009 11:09 p.m.

Hey! Some of the melodies are actually good! I really liked nullsleep's video, it reminded me of nin. I don't really care what means you use to create melodies, if it's good it's good, vv. Of course, not everyone has enough understanding of music, to truly be able to appreciate all manner of melodies, no matter the means of production.
  • Telemikus - July 3, 2009 10:53 p.m.

@ Dibbz quote me any part of my comments that has ball sucking implications for the staff
  • Dibbz - July 3, 2009 10:28 p.m.

@Telemikus I think all he's trying to say is that he has the right to say what he thinks about the article and that u guys jus giv good comments to the GR team jus for the sake of it. Its a post, and i think we have the right to say what the fuck we want as long as it isnt offensive. So as hiyohi55 said...STOP SUCKING THEIR BALLS!!! PS: I also think this isnt music...matter of fact this is bull****
  • Telemikus - July 3, 2009 9:27 p.m.

@Hiyohi55 i'm just asking you to explain why you think that it is 'not music' as opposed to music that you don't like.
  • hiyohi55 - July 3, 2009 8:53 p.m.

@telemikus OK. in my original post i said that i didnt believe this was music and that this would never be music. Fine. Bubblyfish above me, on the other hand, had the fabulous comment of "nice article." Of course, no one batted an eye. However, how is that different then mine? His was just an opinion. The ONLY difference was his was positive and mine was negative. If the only acceptable response to any article is one that is just sucking the balls of the Gamesradar writers (no offense, you guys are great) then i had a completely wrong idea of what this shit was about.
  • drprofessor - July 3, 2009 3:40 p.m.

BUBBLYFISH! She is great. Nice article.
  • melch - July 3, 2009 3:16 p.m.

1:20 in nullsleep has some sort of attack :)
  • oryandymackie - July 3, 2009 10:13 a.m.

Erm, Sabrepulse (which is British), Unicorn Kid (also British), and CRYSTAL CASTLES which is American, (well, Canadian). Come on people, where's the love?
  • hiyohi55 - July 3, 2009 3:32 a.m.

@genericide if you think this is music (let alone good music) be my fuckin guest dude. i am voicing my opinion. you all love this bleeping blopping mario cumstain shit. i do not. people can comment on which bands they like (like computher or some shit) and i comment on the ones i dont. it just so happens that i dislike every band on this article and consider this "genre" to be a bunch of horseshit. i am just trying to comment (hence the name of this "comment section") on how i feel about the article. that's what i'm supposed to do right? you just got to understand, i'm passionate about this sshit
  • abetterplayer - July 3, 2009 2:46 a.m.

theres a guy that hangs outside hmv in dundee playing awsome cover tunes... he played his game boy version of "hey ya/2 by outkast fucking genious
  • understudybass - July 3, 2009 2:33 a.m.

This sounds like something Brett masterbates to late into the night.