• NanoElite666 - September 10, 2010 5:08 p.m.

That guy in the last picture can't be Chris... His arms aren't big enough.
  • ventanger - September 10, 2010 5:08 p.m.

God these movies are so terrible. It's like they printed out the synopse of the games story, scrambled the pages around, and added in Alice.. f'ing Alice, a super powered invincible Mary Sue who can BEAT NEMESIS IN A FIST FIGHT. Oh yea, there's the "survival horror", when you forcibly inject a god-like alien whose only appeal is that she's easy to hang onto a wire harness. Independent movie my ass, you know they say the same thing about Terminator Salvation?!
  • spaced73 - September 10, 2010 6:52 p.m.

the middle picture is a cenabite from the first hellraiser film,why?
  • celticsfan645 - September 10, 2010 6:56 p.m.

how come at the top is says 30 dollar film. Clarify that crap
  • TheBoz - September 10, 2010 7:19 p.m.

The films are absolute crud. Very few games make it well into the silver screen, but I must admit, I did enjoy Hitman and to a lesser extent Max Payne. I love my action movies, my horrors, I really do, but the Resident Evil movies, I could not sit and watch it all the way through any of them. These movies are the type of movie you borrow a pirate copy and fast forward to anything that looks interesting, before you know it, you have drunk half a bottle of beer and looking for a retail copy of a DVD of another movie. Five words to describe this "actress'" ability and every single aspect of the films Stinking Horrid Ill-starred Trash (And in the Britney Spears sense of the word) Excrement
  • Zackaro - September 10, 2010 7:21 p.m.

EH HELLP GUYS!? Havn't you realised that the film makes alot more sence than this shite story of the game? Sure everyone said they loved resi 5, i even bought a friggin poster, then i finished the game and looked back. WHAT THE FUCK, Its a ZOMBIE GAME there are NO Zombies, if they are, then wtf is a zombie doing firing an ak47 very acuratly?!? Although the boss battles were sweet the story, and setting (why the f africa? -_-) was all in all shite. The film story to me is better because its much more realistic (even if the world is a desert, they explained it) and so what that alice is some super powered chick? i dont care. At least the MAIN Villian didnt die in some overly retarded magma lava super monster action not horror gay way. -_- SO IN THE END - The film story is better. The game story is dead since the end of resi 4....RAGE!
  • batmanboy11 - September 10, 2010 7:47 p.m.

IMO the first movie was the best (so far) and was still crappy. Maybe Afterlife will be good, but I doubt it. I wish they would stop making these movies.
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 10, 2010 7:50 p.m.

I say we wait until the rebooted Tomb Raider movies come out to flame hard.
  • kuroda - September 10, 2010 8:03 p.m.

so ehm... is she getting naked in this one?
  • Jadernader - September 10, 2010 9:01 p.m.

@Catalyst The RE movies dont follow the same storyline as the games do... thats what the problem is... how is it that Jill killed Nemesis, but in the movie Alice killed Nemesis? If the movie was about Alice, and didnt go against the RE timeline, then it would be different. although something tells me that the movies would suck anyway, just cuz they arent very good...............................uuhhhhhh
  • mentalityljs - September 10, 2010 11:43 p.m.

The first two Resi movies were mediocre at best. The 3rd one blew my cock. Fuck Alice. I don't care what gap she was trying to fill. She wasn't a main character in any of the games, or any of that shit. Just a made up character to make the movies into action crap. It amazes me to read that some of the cast actually played the games, yet they continued on with the original script as if nothing was out of place. I'll go see Afterlife just because. Not expecting it to be Resident Evil at all. That, and Milla Jovovich is sexy as hell. Blah
  • GhostbustTyler - September 11, 2010 4:13 a.m.

I live half an hour away from where they shot some scenes from this movie. When my friend told me about it I was in complete disbelief that they made a fourth one. I hated all three before and this one I won't even go bother to see. I'd rather watch a Resident Evil movie with normal surviors trying to survie then some superhuman who thinks she's jesus.
  • shinigamiDude - September 11, 2010 4:39 a.m.

Why the hell is Alice the main character if all of you truly love the games and love the characters? She shouldn't even be created in the first place. I cursed every time Jill got saved by Alice in RE: A. At least the commentaries were fun in that movie.
  • EroticInvisibleMan - September 11, 2010 10:32 a.m.

The only RE movie I could ever say I liked was Degeneration. The others were, as far as I'm concerned, far FAR beyond terrible. Too bad they couldn't be like some of the better video game adaptations (Parasite Eve and Forbidden Siren, for instance).
  • mentalityljs - September 11, 2010 7:47 p.m.

@ Catalyst I disagree. Even if the writers of the movie were trying to portray a different side of the RE "universe", then how come they intertwined key elements of the games in with the movies? I'll tell you why. Because the directors and writers couldn't figure out how to make the movies interesting enough, even though there were around five, FIVE fucking games for them to take ORIGINAL content from. Yet they still chose to slack out on the bit. There's no excuse for the invention of Alice. She was just a character born out of desperation and lack of willing to understand a once amazingly original series.
  • PolarBarrett - September 12, 2010 3:38 a.m.

those movies totally blow
  • Aardvarkk - September 12, 2010 4:26 a.m.

Reading all this nerdrage about Resident Evil makes me laugh. The movies were fine, the games sucked. I wish the games were more like the movies.
  • pin316 - September 13, 2010 11:20 a.m.

i actually quite liked these movies...it's easy to forget seeing as we're surrounded by them nowadays, but the first film came out when Zombie movies weren't popular and all over the shop...it was a actually a pretty big risk and they worked it well. Was one of the first zombie flicks to not portray them as being slow and stupid as well, and they did it pretty awesomely. I can't believe someone said that the new Prince of Persia movie is the best video game adaptation they've ever seen - it's gotte be one of the worst films i've watched for a long time!