Complete the mission, "Political Realities in Armadillo."
Armadillo, near the Sheriff's building.
• This is a three-part quest, and can take some time to complete. The areas you'll need to visit will always be marked with a large purple circle in your map: just be patient.
• Before starting the second part, you will need to complete the mission, "Justice in Pike's Basin."
• Before starting the third and final part, you will need to complete the mission, "Wild Horses, Tamed Passions."
Complete the mission, "An Appointed Time."
• You can view the photos given to you for the mission.
Complete the mission, "Must A Savior Die?"
• For the first piece of the map, stay in Sidewinder Gulch and look for a pile of rocks near the edge of the cliff.
• Look inside the hut for another pile of rocks for the second piece of the map.
• Look at the base of the tall rock formation west of Matadero for another pile of rocks, and the third piece of the map.
• Go to Matadero to give Basilio the map, and then follow him to the treasure.
Complete the mission, "Women and Cattle."
• This quest is a series of encounters with a man; you'll have to wait a few in-game days between each meeting in order to trigger the next one.
Deadalus And Son
Complete the mission, "We Shall Be Together In Paradise."
Due east of Agave Viejo, near the road.
• Beavers can be found northwest of Beecher's Hope.
• Red Sage can be found in the Rio Bravo area.