We Recommend

• CrossoverGuru - October 1, 2013 4:08 p.m.

What about Segagaga? Goes for $200 on eBay and comes with the game, a shirt, 6 pins, and a organizer in a plain white box with the Segagaga logo on it.
  • GLuna46 - August 6, 2013 12:28 p.m.

i actually have 5 of these collectors editions Assasins creed 2, bioshock, mass effect, halo 3 and fall out 3 sorta i only got the lunchbox edition :p
  • Shinn - August 4, 2013 7:07 a.m.

Oh wow, I have that AC2 special edition. Time to hit ebay!
  • Aquasol - August 4, 2013 1:45 a.m.

Growlanser Generations is worth like $300 or so sealed, isn't it?
  • TP_Night - August 3, 2013 12:49 p.m.

I have that AvP Collectors edition with the Facehugger.. And I have the Hitman collectors edition with the Agent 47 big-head statue.. turns out they work together quite nicely standing nex tto several other Collectors editions I have.. I often buy those when available, Since I like having artbooks and statues or item replicas and soundtracks and in-game stuff, not just the game itself.. and often the Steelbook cases insetad of the plastic ones..
  • soren7550 - August 3, 2013 10:12 a.m.

I almost got the Mass Effect collector's edition for cheap. But the next day when I went to pick it up, it was gone. Similar thing happened with ME2. I made sure to get the N7 edition for ME3, but the boyfriend took the special DLC from me. The only other collector's editions I have are Fable 3 (younger brother stole & sold the game), and Perfect Dark Zero (missing the bonus disk).
  • Gregarious - August 3, 2013 6:49 a.m.

I'm surprised the Ni no Kuni Wizard's Edition. That one was a pain to even order and get shipped properly in the first place.
  • JAZ9030 - August 2, 2013 9:11 a.m.

Is the japanese version limited edition of Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 worth as much as the US one?
  • garnsr - August 1, 2013 3:20 p.m.

I want to know what the MSRP was for all of these, to see how much they increased, not just what you'd have to pay now.
  • LordRetro - August 1, 2013 9:30 a.m.

Using the Agarest War mouse pad right now. I have the Ninja Storm as well, but bought it used with just the manual, case and game. Don't have any of the others on the list but I do have a number of other L/E items floating around my house.
  • TP_Night - August 3, 2013 12:50 p.m.

Gotta love those Collectors / Limited editions.
  • marc-lee-de-hugar - August 1, 2013 6:16 a.m.

GRID 2 Mono Edition $125,000
  • metalgatesolid - August 1, 2013 5:52 a.m.

Id do anything for the Fallout 3 one. There was also a MGS4 one with a Old Snake figure. £270 on amazon. Biggest let down for me is that alot of these were released in the US only. There was a LBP2 one with Sackboy book ends. that i couldnt find anywhere
  • Kerryflea - August 4, 2013 4:24 a.m.

I picked up a fallout 3 collectors edition on amazon last week. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0017Y4XU6/ref=pe_385721_37038051_pe_217191_31005151_3p_M3T1_dp_1
  • n00b - July 31, 2013 8:30 p.m.

Sigh... I'm getting really tired of this. Moe jokes on game websites are the equivalent of "Ha ha that person is fat" jokes
  • jedisamurai - July 31, 2013 8:07 p.m.

Despite being an insanely hardcore video game collector who buys the same game multiple times for slight upgrades (get rid of discs, better box art) I have never to my recollection bought a special edition of a game. I'm actually creating my own special editons where I combine multiple games into one case to save space. Thus you get the Racket/Jak Collection the Blackrock Collection (Pure and Split Second), the SSX essentials (SSX Tricky and SSX 3) etc. I also want to print out European/Japanese covers and user-created box art because I just can't bear ugly covers. Now DVDs on the other hand...I bought the 3D/Blu Ray/DVD/ hologram edition of Tron Legacy, the Ultimate collection of Lion King with 3D/Blu Ray/DVDs of all three movies in an African Drum... I also own the extended edition Blu Ray of Avatar and bought the collector's edition of Advent Children on DVD that comes with postcards, making of documentary, script, and box. To this I added the ultimate extended edition Blu Ray to make it TRULY complete in every way. I've rebought entire anime series collections just to get the commentary. And I own both the extended blu ray and theatrical dvd of The New World just for completion's sake. Video game special editions just always seemed like a rip-off.
  • AngelsandDemons1 - August 1, 2013 6:32 a.m.

they are....until you see these prices
  • tehtimeisnow - July 31, 2013 8:01 p.m.

what abuot angrey birds on 3ds? its kind of rare now. i actuelly buyed a 3ds just 2 play angrey birds 3d. its the olnly gane i have on that pile of garbege systam and its the only good game for 3ds