• jackthemenace - August 2, 2011 2:58 p.m.

Ah man, this sounds awesome. I was wondering whether to get this on PS3 or 360, and now my mind's made up, 360 it is. Also, I'm beginning to notice how much attention hooters DOES pay to enemy AI. I never really bothered, but I've started to recently :L
  • GR_DavidHoughton - August 2, 2011 2:56 p.m.

DannyMB: Thank you sir. Just doing what I can with the tools I've got.
  • MidianGTX - August 2, 2011 2:55 p.m.

DaGreenFungus: I bet you loved your first, second, third and fourth Xboxes too!
  • MidianGTX - August 2, 2011 2:55 p.m.

I'm sad it's not a Fallout 3/Borderlands mash-up. I loved those games and thought Rage was trying to copy everything awesome they did in order to create something doubly awesome. This is just different, and possibly not in a good way.
  • DaGreenFungus - August 2, 2011 2:52 p.m.

ha ha yet another PS3 fail. oh, how i love my xbox
  • DannyMB - August 2, 2011 2:51 p.m.

I just read IGN's preview on this, and its utter balls compared to Daves. I mean its seriously worth checking out the IGN preview just to see how balls it is. Nice job Dave, sounds like my wallet is going to be even lighter in october now...
  • insidiousFox - August 2, 2011 2:40 p.m.

Great write-up, this has me interested again. How are the load times on PC? Are they as near-instantaneous as the videos make it seem? (Going from huge open world racing to indoors & on foot.) Are there ANY load times in the game, other than the initial level load?
  • GR_DavidHoughton - August 2, 2011 2:38 p.m.

Neither of those things were true of the build I played.
  • p0wnd - August 2, 2011 2:35 p.m.

Apparently the shootings loose and the drivings boring.
  • Mcan50 - August 2, 2011 2:24 p.m.

"The PS3 version though, which is the one I played, was a bit rough. The game ran smoothly, and was a rollicking old good time, but was plagued with texture pop-in on a near-constant basis." NOT AT ALL HAPPY ABOUT THIS...
  • CommandantOreo - August 2, 2011 2:16 p.m.

I'm going to wait until Rage 2.
  • bamb0o-stick - August 2, 2011 2:14 p.m.

Very excited for this game. Did they say how long the single player campaign is going to be? It already looks quite lengthy, which I am happy for.
  • ACGUY - August 2, 2011 2:12 p.m.

I'm now officially sold on RAGE!
  • Baron164 - August 2, 2011 2:12 p.m.

Well good to here it's not just a Fallout 3/Borderlands mash-up. I loved both those games and was concerned that Rage was just trying to copy them. You've raised my interest in Rage so I'll be curious to see how the Super Review shapes up when it comes out.