• pokepark7 - July 23, 2013 3:42 p.m.

hmmm so the way i would fight would probably be just normal standard punching and kicking on the face and making my opponent faint but when fighting a strong opponent i think i'll first go on the offensive with like a few *boom* FIRE BURSTS and "QUICK ATTACKS" so i could totally finish it off with a classic "KAMEHAMEHA"!!!!! if you know what i mean. One could say that "you'll need more for a fight but when fighting verses the "KAMEHAMEHA WAVE" one doesn't stand a chance!!!! no matter how strong you think you are or how awesome your fancy strategy is you''ll always lose against me and my extra lives.
  • TokenGamesRadarFurry - July 23, 2013 1:10 p.m.

I'd say my special move, drawing back to that Regular Show game you guys mentioned, would be the power to jump into the sky and change the game to a genre I suck less at. Completely unrelated, but I'm finally caught up in RadioRadars! There was much glee and merriment when I discovered GR hosted its own podcast again, and while a different beast from our beloved TalkRadar, this is still just as enjoyable, if not more so in its own way. Thanks for giving me something to listen to while pretending to work!
  • StrayGator - July 23, 2013 12:09 p.m.

I give a disgruntled sigh and start proselytizing veganism, thus sapping my enemy's life force. An optional alternate custome / palette swap would be an LDS missionary.
  • BarbwireTino - July 22, 2013 12:39 p.m.

I would do double high five into the air, then a relatively awesome side kick, followed by a double hop ending with a judo chop. It would be called the double high side kick hop chop. Plus I would shoot stinging foam into people's eyes.
  • TanookiMan - July 22, 2013 9:20 a.m.

So I am playing Psychonauts right now and loving it! (on PS3) Loved the level design on the Milkman Conspiracy. Looking forward to the end of the month discussion on it. QOTW: My special move would be to hug my opponent and slow dance with him (a la Ring King). If hit enough times, the combination of confusion and bro-bonding would lead him to concede the fight.
  • rcarrasco121 - July 22, 2013 7:39 a.m.

I would walk off screen, reel in a pair of giant speakers, and then play this podcast at a deafening volume until my enemy dies.... It should work since I think I die a little bit inside every time I listen to you guys.... Jk
  • supergiraffe - July 21, 2013 10:14 p.m.

My power would be to summon those gate keeping dicks who ruin the fun for everyone. The kind of person who gets angry because you haven't played every handheld spinoff, or only got into something recently and still have the balls to say you like it. All damage my opponent is dealt would be self inflicted.
  • shawksta - July 21, 2013 2:39 p.m.

That was a good podcast, I loved the interview. David's "philosophy" has allot of work put into it. Question of the Week: I would take out my Kar98k gun(which I own an airsoft version of), shoot the opponent with a paralyzing dart, and then have my Brother play an Online Ranked match of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Because of how unbalanced and as my brother would say "Broken pussy ass garbage", he would proceed to take out his rage on the opponent and god knows what'll happen. All I know is that he broke our TV because of that game, TWICE.
  • EzPzLmnSqz - July 21, 2013 1:57 p.m.

a 20ft long shlong that does the helicopter knocking out my enemies into oblivion. If you manage to hit 10 enemies in a row, skittles fly out the end and upon impact with an enemy grant a special colourful firework effect.
  • mrrobotman - July 20, 2013 11:30 p.m.

http://i.imgur.com/E00pZfY.png Proof in pudding as they say. Every weapon had homing parameters . Unique.
  • mrrobotman - July 20, 2013 10:54 p.m.

To add on as well: On a programming level they were clearly intentionally dodgeable (homings, EVERYTHING, its obvious tm2 and black), but on a design level, Jaffes game design, he may have never intended it. But programming wise, each weapon has a unique homing parameter, and spectre missiles being the hardest to evade, BY PROGRAMMING DESIGN. If this was not by design a fire missile, or any special would all home the same, but they dont..... So the programmers made a deep game, not Jaffe. And in tmx we saw Jaffes design 100% followed at the programming level, anything auto-aim can not be dodged. STUPID. It HELPED make a deep game, and the new game suffered from this lack of gameplay mechanics.
  • mrrobotman - July 20, 2013 10:40 p.m.

wow where to begin... TMX too difficult for new players.. wrong. That game was broken and didnt function. Thats why players left. Hell the game was too effin easy, it had virtually no depth. Tm2 and TMB were olympic swimming pools, TMX was the kiddie pool of massing buttons. Everyone said this game was far too easy. Listening to community was never Jaffes strong suit. The new game was not divisive for TM vets. 99% hated it, and left it. Over 40 vets who played old online games for 2 years minimum hated it. The majority of TM2 players hated the new game as well, the whole Twisted Metal Black fans hating new game was a made up argument. Dodging, WAS NOT, NOT only in Twisted Metal Black. And you could DODGE by driving FORWARD. Tm2 as well. Obviously Jaffe was not responsible for making the gameplay mechanics of previous games because he had no idea that you could DRIVE FORWARD and dodge. The dude just wasnt the one who programmed all the magic into these games. The problem was Jaffe never really played his own games competitively. Dodging wasnt some magic WTF secret. Look it up on youtube, just driving at angles with cars can make stuff miss. Imagine a basketball game where the ball NEVER MISSES, thats Twisted Metal X.... aiming doesnt matter for anything. Driving skills dont matter. Its just a diarrhea spam of missiles. What fighting game has punches that land no matter where you are on screen... none. Dodging wasnt even the only complaint. The game was just completely boring with a ton of special weapons that are all identical, and skill weapons being replaced with crap like sniper rifle and talon (air vehicle). Gone are unique specials like Manslaughter or Grasshopper or Twister.... every car has a dumb chain gun special that is undodgeable spam, or some dumb flamethrower or AOE shockwave.
  • JohnDagger - July 20, 2013 4:11 p.m.

My special move would be a horribly programmed flaming jump kick that would often cause the game to freeze and crash with awful Genesis sound farts to bless the attack. Why? Because sometimes I just want to watch the world burn with a smile on my face.....also fuck fighting games.
  • ProjectAlpha - July 20, 2013 3:12 p.m.

I would tear off my pants and proceed to do the nastiest pelvic thrust the world has ever seen.
  • EAC73 - July 20, 2013 2:15 p.m.

For my special move I would reach into my coat, then pull out the only copy of Half Life 3, as my opponent is shocked in awe that Half Life 3 exists, I destroy it and then my opponent would end their own life, knowing that they wouldn't be able to play it.
  • PatHan-bHai - July 20, 2013 8:23 a.m.

Twisted Metal was da bomb!!! :) .. I'd borrow Oga's 'Super Milk Time!' transformation and throw a Hadouken/Kamehameha style red energy wave/ball at the opponent and then take my pants off to taunt him. :3
  • duffer00 - July 20, 2013 8:04 a.m.

I would walk off screen and there would be a moment of silence as my opponent stands there. Then... BOOM! Train. Outta nowhere! Hit him with said train. While Train Simulator Bitch plays in the background, of course.
  • SpadesSlick - July 20, 2013 3:54 a.m.

My special is one where I pull out a feather pen and a scroll to engage my opponent in diplomatic discourse, giving us both an avenue to air our grievances towards one another in a civilized manner. After an intense give and take, we both finalize the document and have it notarized by our respective lawyers. I then shove the document down his throat and stab him in the neck with the quill. I call it "The Pen and The Sword".
  • Jdub9064 - July 20, 2013 2:48 a.m.

QOTW- my special move would be throwing a Jay Z endorsed "Race" card that guilt's my opponents into letting me win! The move would be called "OBAMAAAA!!!" and its yelled like im in a terribly voice anime.