• ZeroPotential - May 24, 2013 1:06 p.m.

Won't matter to me, I'm on the other side of the pond so I won't even try to win the QOTW. Unless that no longer matters?
  • ZeroPotential - May 24, 2013 1:22 p.m.

DAMMIT oh well I have nothing nice to say about the Xbone anyway, better leave it to more interested folks. Maybe next week. :O
  • PlainLikeVanilla - May 24, 2013 1:20 p.m.

Only if they are interested in winning a prize.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - May 24, 2013 12:55 p.m.

It will keep my wallet happy by saving me the $500 by not buying it.
  • BarbwireTino - May 24, 2013 12:53 p.m.

The Xbox is great for people that really love TV, sports and dogs. This make it the perfect console for either my Grandpa or that one big guy that is always at the gym.
  • supergiraffe - May 24, 2013 12:28 p.m.

I've had a lot of really enjoyable conversations with my friends because of how bad the Xbone is looking. If not for them, I'd never have had these discussions, and that's not even getting into jokes I've heard from elsewhere.
  • ZeroPotential - May 24, 2013 12:22 p.m.

It looks sharp enough to make for a decent murder weapon? It's so flat and stable, you can stack four pizza boxes on it? It's a pretty stable-looking footstool? Oh yeah games. They'll be good, I guess. Better be some good exclusives.
  • TheFrostyGuy - May 24, 2013 11:52 a.m.

It's taken such a burden off me in that there is no internal debate between my Microsoft and Sony loyalties. The inundation of "meh" I get from the very mention of the Xbone puts my mind at ease that come Holiday season, there will be nothing holding me back from buying a PS4. Wait, this doesn't seem like a nice thing to say. Let me start over. Um. Nice Ass?
  • TheFrostyGuy - May 24, 2013 2:19 p.m.

Wow, greg's right. Should listen to the episode first. Okay earnest comment. The XBone is definitely making more of an attempt to appeal to mass (non-gaming) audiences than Sony or Nintendo is doing. I said this about the Wii in 2006 and I'll say it again, more people playing games is a good thing. My Dad saw the TV functionality and was immediately intrigued. I believe there isn't just one niche in the console market. I, along with many "core" gamers, will be enjoying the PS4's game focused approach, while others will enjoy the all in one, TV and entertainment centric approach microsoft is taking. The era of gamers being a minority group has long since ended and we need to move away from the ideal that hardware and software developers need to cater solely to the core market.
  • winner2 - May 24, 2013 11:49 a.m.

That it will still play games and probably have some very good exclusives at some point.
  • ipaqi - May 24, 2013 11:48 a.m.

Please, have some degree of self-respect. Never say Xbone again.
  • BladedFalcon - May 24, 2013 12:11 p.m.

XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE XBONE!!!! :D
  • GAYMER - May 24, 2013 12:31 p.m.

lol
  • BladedFalcon - May 24, 2013 11:43 a.m.

Well... their game boxes are nice looking?
  • BladedFalcon - May 24, 2013 11:46 a.m.

Drat, I meant to say: "The game boxes are nice looking?" This referring to the QOTW of course.