We Recommend

• BladedFalcon - April 20, 2013 7:07 a.m.

Pretty sweet, nice and lenghty episode everyone! ^^ And as for the QOTW: Well... honestly, not really. Overall I find that getting offended at anything coming from an entertainment media to be kinda silly.
  • winner2 - April 20, 2013 3:40 p.m.

What about snuff films?
  • BladedFalcon - April 20, 2013 6 p.m.

...Would you consider that entertainment media to begin with? (at least for, y'know, non-psychopathic people...) Then again, there IS shit like "A Serbian film" And yes, that offends me greatly, and I haven't even watched it, just heard a description about it. BUT, I think my above point applies, since I don't think any healthy minded individual would find something like "A Serbian Film" to be entertaining to begin with.
  • winner2 - April 20, 2013 6:02 p.m.

Fair enough, as long as we're discounting the crazies
  • Rojoco - April 20, 2013 6:21 a.m.

Best episode.
  • EAC73 - April 20, 2013 4:40 a.m.

For the QOTW I have to go with Bulletstorm. Not that I was offended but of course at any time to watch me play it, my mom decides to watch and all she hears is "GO FUCK YOURSELVES, I'LL KILL YOUR DICKS." and she was just in shock of hearing such creative swearing.
  • shawksta - April 20, 2013 1:53 a.m.

My brother apparently hypnotised himself to believe Ubisoft is Jewish and just hates the fact that Splinter Cell Blacklist goes to the usual generic plains of Arab country for Terrorists. As for me, Conker's Bad Fur Day. ALL OF IT. I played it as a kid. My parents never knew the mistake they made. I was too scared to ever play it near them because of how far i have already gotten. I was so visually violated and offended till the end of the game and then gave it to one of my childhood friend who we eventually kept fighting over because of how violating it is, to the point where we just threw it at some other guys house who actually took the game.
  • DarthEnderX - April 20, 2013 1 a.m.

QOTW: Not that I'm aware of.
  • THETHINGABOUT - April 20, 2013 12:18 a.m.

Man, that was a great episode. One of the funniest yet, had me laughing so much lastnight I think I woke up most of the house. As for the Question of the Week, I just know my girlfriend wasn't pleased walking in on me playing Gal-Gun. So I guess a three-day long almost-silent-treatment means she got offended.
  • Jdub9064 - April 19, 2013 9:26 p.m.

I would say Kinetica for the PS2 kinda offended me. It was basically a futuristic racing game featuring bikini clad women racers on their hands and knees racing with wheels attached to their hands while traveling hundreds of miles per hour. It was basically a DOA Beach Volleyball version of Wipeout.
  • Dadyo238 - April 19, 2013 7:43 p.m.

I decided to do a little homemade "Your Mom hates Dead Space 2", and my Mom watched me play a game from the start. When your "friend" gets stabbed through the chest, gets a forehead piercing, and his face rips open, she screamed, got up and left, then wouldn't talk to me for a good couple hours.
  • TaserLime - April 19, 2013 7:33 p.m.

Just for the sake of criticism, i wanted to say this was one of the most difficult to listen to radioradar in a while. Tom, shut the fuck up and stop being such an insufferable, smug, cynical asshole. You hate mario and luigi dream team based off nothing? Are you an N4G commenter? And your vendetta against capcom is really stupid. seems like any time capcom comes up in conversation you have to go on about how their games suck, how you want them to die, etc. You and capcom should just have a battle royale and get it over with so that nobody has to listen to your consistently negative views on capcom - seriously, it's fucking abrasive and amusing to nobody to hear you non-stop bash a company who may deserve some shit, but you make it seem like they're the devil. Also, since you guys were struggling so hard to think of an analogy to the hieroglyphic hook in the new zelda, the correct answer is 2011's Sideways New York for PSN and PC
  • GR HollanderCooper - April 21, 2013 12:14 a.m.

SHIT THAT IS THE GAME.
  • rainn'sgaydar - April 19, 2013 6:47 p.m.

I can't imagine any serious answer will be fun for you guys to read next week. The closest I came to being offended by a game was Bioshock Infinite, but I just decided to listen to the game's message before I allowed myself to be offended by it. It all turned out well.
  • archnite - April 19, 2013 5:47 p.m.

Duke Nukem Forever. That whole alien hive level was just uncomfortable, especially when thats the part your sisters decide to sit down to watch. Plus it made Duke a wimpy Call of Duty-clone with less polish, then made fun of Halo despite having the exact same mechanics.
  • lazar-janus21 - April 19, 2013 4:24 p.m.

I know it was typical of the time the game was set in, but when one of the shop owners in Red Dead Redemption said that they "Don't carry to Jew made goods", I felt uncomfortable.
  • TaserLime - April 19, 2013 2:29 p.m.

To your surprise, the game that most offended me was Tetris. I was playing VS. mode against a CPU in a game of Tetris DS and the CPU "happened" to make a formation with their blocks that was in the shape of a hand giving the middle finger. I was so offended i called nintendo and told them "10 years ago we had steve jobs, johnny cash, and bob hope. now we have no jobs, no hope, and no cash and your video game is flipping me the bird."
  • DaveGoose - April 19, 2013 1:38 p.m.

I'm not sure if a game has ever offended anyone I know. I remember growing up playing violent games when my mom would come in as I blow some guys head off, suffice it to say she was never to thrilled. Oh well, I grew up fine!
  • supergiraffe - April 19, 2013 12:47 p.m.

Can someone tell me if the QOTW is the same as last time? I don't listen until it hits iTunes, but I can answer right away.
  • wadesmit - April 19, 2013 12:54 p.m.

Looks like it's been changed now. New QOTW should read "Question of the week: Has a game ever offended you or anyone you know? Answer to win a free game!"
  • StrayGator - April 19, 2013 11:57 a.m.

Whaa? 30 minutes and no comments? Ok, first things first: first. qotw is same as last week. oversight or time extention? lastly, I find the new "dynamic" galleries annoying. I understand that you want to focus the attention on the gallery Items, but often your articles contain other content beside the gallery, requiring you to "close" the gallery window. The "window" morphing when you click/hover on some points is disorienting if not nagging. It's fine to draw attention to the Share section, but throwing off the page structure is more likely to repel the viewer than convince him to brung his friends. Not to mention the screen darkening also covering the outbrain links.