• Unoriginal - March 23, 2013 1:19 p.m.

The Top 7 hermaphrodite in Games, I really think you can do it. Theres Earthworm Jim, Yoshi (he reproduces asexually right?) Father-Mother from Zeno Clash and that chick from Nier and those are just of the top of my head. With GRs accomplished and handsome team of game and useless knowledge experts I know you can make it happen. As for the question of the week: I would love Square to remake Final Fantasy VIII and completely screw over everybodies expectations. As someone who prefers the original versions of games to their remakes 99.9% og the times the most guaranteed enjoyment I could have from a remake is a trolling move like that. I would love Square to remake Final Fantasy VIII and completely screw over everybodies expectations. As someone who prefers the original versions of games to their remakes 99.9% og the times the most guaranteed enjoyment I could have from a remake is a trolling move like that.
  • Unoriginal - March 23, 2013 1:22 p.m.

Not sure how half that comment cloned itself :S
  • supergiraffe - March 23, 2013 2:11 p.m.

Ditto from Pokemon
  • winner2 - March 25, 2013 8:13 a.m.

Diaboromon from digimon
  • Unoriginal - March 25, 2013 11:24 a.m.

And Angel from Shin Megami Tensei:Digital Devil Saga And that makes 7 :D
  • EAC73 - March 23, 2013 1:11 p.m.

Since Ducktales is getting an HD remake, i would love to have a QuackShot HD remake, QuackShot was one of the most memorable Genesis games to me, and probably my favorite Disney game,
  • antiAntag0nist - March 24, 2013 4:10 p.m.

Same answer I had, guess I have to think of something else now. Anyway, that game was a lot of fun.
  • gopikmin - March 23, 2013 9:20 a.m.

I'd love to see an HD remake of custom robo. It was an excellent arena fighter for the gamecube and the customization was really cool. It was unbalanced towards the endgame with the OP weapons starting to pop up after every fight. Online play would really help this series
  • DarthEnderX - March 23, 2013 8:56 a.m.

C'mon people, the answer to this is obvious. Chrono Trigger! A Chrono Trigger remake in glorious cell shaded 3D Akira Toriyama artwork like Dragon Quest 8 had? It's so obvious fans already started making it and Square had to shut their asses down because it was too awesome looking!
  • BladedFalcon - March 23, 2013 9:57 a.m.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeh.
  • SunniDee - March 23, 2013 8:19 a.m.

Super smash brothers melee. The best and most balanced game out if the series will look all the much better with crisp hd.
  • shawksta - March 23, 2013 1:18 a.m.

NOPE, i still pronounce her Laura. The Spelling of Henry's name will never get old XD ARKHAM CITY YOU SAY!? NINJA TURTLES!? Lets hope it doesnt F*CK UP! I heard Pacman XD You guys keep making me impatient for Weegee damn it. Tom I think the games name is World of illusion. HD remake? Well, its near impossible because MICROSOFT, but i want Donkey Kong 64 to return, whether a sequel or an HD remake. Its the Mother load of all collectathons having a holy shit amount of things to collect and having to require a damn expansion pack. It was one of Rare's lasts stands and i would really wish for a HD remake or just have Retro do it just like they did Donkey Kong Country Returns. And we cannot forget, one of the best guilty pleasures being the DK Rap, no matter how corny or stupid it is, you Memorised it whether you want to or not
  • shawksta - March 23, 2013 1:19 a.m.

I meant Cooper, not Tom, my bad
  • garnsr - March 22, 2013 11:47 p.m.

My research says that Lucasfilm says it's pronounced at-at, not A T A T, and I've always said and heard it as at-at. We never said Nes or N E S as kids, we always said Nintendo or Super Nintendo, but as gaming has grown just saying Nintendo isn't the same as in the 80's or 90's, but AT-AT can stay how it always was. I'd like remakes of the great Compile shooters like Musha and Zanac. I'd love just a compilation of them, HD or not.
  • avantguardian - March 23, 2013 6:12 a.m.

i still have my original at-at from childhood, and i can remember the commercial for it distinctly pronouncing it "at" "at" (they say it like, 50 times). it wouldn't be compared to droids, per se, as much as it would be compared to military tech or vernacular. i.e. FUBAR, AWOL, FAMAS, LAW, etc. there are exceptions, of course, like "KIA" or the aforementioned at-st, but the idea of pronouncing the acronym is certainly very common. i believe this largely has to do with how they sound when spoken via transmission, to easily be "heard, understood, acknowledged" (HUA!). sometimes we're just wrong about things we're passionately nerdy about, but i know you can come back from this! :)
  • avantguardian - March 23, 2013 6:20 a.m.

so this has inspired me to seek out that old commercial, and it's on youtube. y'all should check it out.
  • GR_TomMagrino - March 23, 2013 1:06 p.m.

@-@
  • GR HollanderCooper - March 24, 2013 12:52 p.m.

That took me a few minutes.