We Recommend

• FlagrantPilgrim - January 20, 2013 12:51 p.m.

I really miss the "In the Office" and "In the Community" sections of the TalkRadar podcast pages. Do you have any plans to do anything like that in the future?
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 21, 2013 6:28 p.m.

If you guys want, we can do something like that.
  • FlagrantPilgrim - January 22, 2013 7:37 a.m.

Also, loving the podcast. Keep it up!
  • TaserLime - January 20, 2013 11:59 a.m.

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy 13 makes me think that the game revolves around Lightning returning her copy of Final Fantasy 13 to Gamestop for 3 dollars.
  • wadesmit - January 20, 2013 5:29 a.m.

Before you make your 'Top 7 Unsexy Furries' feature, we're still waiting for the 'Top 7 Number 2's' feature.
  • antiAntag0nist - January 19, 2013 6:23 p.m.

Although it's pretty tame by todays standards, the first violent game I've played was the original Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis.
  • EAC73 - January 19, 2013 11:10 a.m.

from what i remember, it has to be doom on the snes
  • Ironarm - January 19, 2013 10:28 a.m.

Aside from the horrible violence of Mario crushing enemies with only his weight, the first truly violent game I played was Deadrising. My parents were great in that they made sure the games I bought/they bought for me were never too violent. My dad actually bought Deadrising, but not because he thought I was old enough to handle violence and gore. No, he purchased it so he could watch me play it and laugh at the numerous ways in which you could kill zombies. He loved watching me play it and laughed the entire time he was in front of the television. Ever since then my parents realized I'm not negatively effected by violence in games, so that's pretty much how I got into M rated games. Oh, and when Deadrising 2 came out my dad immediately went out and bought it for me.
  • onewingedantista - January 19, 2013 7:44 a.m.

My parents followed the rules. My first really violent game was a copy of Fallout 3 that I sneaked into the house. The first bloody explosion I saw was pretty disgusting, but I eventually got used to it, and I am now a proper jaded gamer who flinches not at the sight of blood and guts.
  • StrayGator - January 18, 2013 11:28 p.m.

My first violent game was Operation Wolf (aka Sideways Wheelchair Commando) distilled modern CoD singleplayer gameplay years before oldschool CoD appeared - Enemies pop us, aim at them and shoot before being shot. That simple. unless by "violent" you mean gibs and shit, in which case it's wolf3d.
  • TheDCSniper - January 18, 2013 11:27 p.m.

I love everything about RadioRadar EXCEPT Cooper's sudden and loud outbursts. Tell him to grow the f$%^ up and use his damn inside voice. He's also colossally unfunny.
  • wadesmit - January 19, 2013 2:30 a.m.

What?? Is this the first fan division of RadioRadar?! SPLENDID! I find Cooper to be incredibly funny on the podcast. They all have their funny moments that have me laughing out loud, but Hollander is probably the most consistently and frequently funny. In my opinion, obviously, but I'm almost 80% sure I'm right.
  • wadesmit - January 19, 2013 2:31 a.m.

Having said that, Lucas makes me laugh the hardest.
  • onewingedantista - January 19, 2013 7:40 a.m.

I, too, am a fan of Cooper. He's both a funny guy, AND he saved the old TalkRadar (go listen if you haven't already) from the doldrums of Summer 2011 until its death in early 2012 (May it forever rest in peace).
  • TheDCSniper - January 19, 2013 11:53 a.m.

His jokes aren't THAT bad but I just wish he'd keep his damn voice down. At any rate, he's no Chris Antista.
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 19, 2013 3:47 p.m.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
  • TheDCSniper - January 19, 2013 4:21 p.m.

Stop interrupting Henry when he's talking, you animal.
  • TaserLime - January 20, 2013 12:15 p.m.

I'm with TheDCSniper, Hollander isn't not funny, but he really needs to stop interrupting Henry, Tom and Lucas when they are talking and the general mean jokes at the other hosts. I mean it's funny here and there, but Hollander overdoes it to the point where it makes the podcast feel really mean. I mean old T-Dar was nice because you could tell Chris et al were friends, but the hosts of RadioRadar, it seems like nobody really likes each other all that much, making for a less fun podcast to listen to. Also, listening to you guys on RadioRadar it feels more like something you are forced to do, than something that was done for fun like Tdar. Also Lucas is trying to be way too hard to be like Mike Grimm. Like alright you talk really slow, deliver jokes quietly, like fighting games and japanese culture alright cool.
  • GR HollanderCooper - January 20, 2013 5:03 p.m.

Knowing both Lucas and Mike Grimm I find this absolutely hilarious.
  • archnite - January 21, 2013 5:08 a.m.

Yeah they're right, if you want to make a better show just keep in mind not to interrupt each other constantly the moment a funny jumps in your head. It got really bad on the 100 Anticipated Special with you an Henry. Hope you take note, great show, keep making it better.
  • TaserLime - January 21, 2013 10:30 a.m.

Eh whatever, basically Lucas is trying too hard to be cool and he's more annoying for it. But seriously Hollander, you need to step down your asshole quotient on the podcast, and stop being so controlling, because you really do control the conversations on the podcast to a fault. People don't listen to the podcast just for you, they also want to listen to Hank, Tom, and Lucas, so don't be all like I'M THE FUNNIEST BECAUSE I'M THE LOUDEST AND HAVE THE STRONGEST OPINIOS. Just some constructive criticism you should keep in mind to make the podcast more fun to listen to.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - January 21, 2013 11:03 a.m.

I never fake the funk