• TrIp13G - May 7, 2009 10:30 p.m.

Philanthropy.
  • Yar - May 7, 2009 10:26 p.m.

Erm... I actually love reading. There's an image of gamers as being stupid and generally not interested in more respected hobbies, but reading is a great hobby. Especially powerful books like 1984 by George Orwell, or a Clockwork Orange. No matter how good games are at portraying storylines, books will always have the upper hand there. Unfortunately, books are screwed when it comes to gameplay, graphics and sound, but they're still fun. Plus, there are books for just about everyone nowadays.
  • flamboyant_pinata - May 7, 2009 10:01 p.m.

Running away from kids with sticks. They can't look away once they see my beautiful colors and once they notice I am full of candies it always ends in a bloody mess, but it's not really my fault now is it?
  • Demonflare - May 7, 2009 9:43 p.m.

Uhh...come to think of it... Eating, drawing n sleeping
  • KingEamon - May 7, 2009 9:35 p.m.

I enjoy wearing a monocle in public.
  • 435 - May 7, 2009 9:33 p.m.

@TheElusiveMongoose You're a nerd. Welcome to the club.
  • Whattehfock - May 7, 2009 9:18 p.m.

Well I have two main hobbies aside from gaming. First of all, I'm quite the "artist" and I love to sketch anything and everything. I often sketch boxart and screenshots of games to hype them up in front of my friends. My love of art is also probably why I love to play "artistic" games. For instance, I love the new Prince of Persia's art style and I draw things from that game often. Also, (I know you guys already talk about it enough but) Okami has one of my favorite art styles of any game, so I draw scenes from it frequently. I am usually more intrigued by the art style of games than by any other detail. My other favorite hobby is parkour or free-running or whatever you want to call it. I'm no pro but I just love finding places where i can run, jump, roll, or all of those in quick succession. My friends and I love finding new places to run. This love is probably why I love games like Assassin's Creed or (obviously) Mirror's Edge. But after a long hard day of parkour, I always sit down with my friends, pop open a bag of Cheetos, and grab a '360 controller.
  • TobiUchiha - May 7, 2009 8:37 p.m.

Oh and I've recently gotten into drawing manga
  • jpalz - May 7, 2009 8:35 p.m.

Favorite hobby? Between watching random Internet crap and TRYING to pull off a song in the guitar before I get my ass kicked, I make several plans to take over the world. Exploding squirrels are so out of fashion, so I've got to be a BIT more creative and came out with the following plan, thanks to my knowledge of computer SCIENCE!: 1- Make a computer virus that only consists of an infinite loop in which the only instructions are "play a video of a guy dancing in spandex leotards" and then "restart the computer". 2- Put it on the Internet, preferably with ANY Youtube video related to reggaeton. Well, I won't take over the world, but I will piss off a lot of people, and that's its own reward, so it's worth it after all. Besides, that's my way of telling the world "Reggaeton is EVIL!!" BTW, here's the video of the spandex dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAl8RgSQGaA Check it out around the 2:30 mark and tremble in fear MWHAHAAHA!! :D
  • AshLynx - May 7, 2009 8:34 p.m.

anime and manga are big for me too, but I also do quite a bit of juggling. I can juggle 4 balls at a time and I'm still learning my way around rings and clubs. It's great fun and good exercise, builds muscles too!
  • Gazzagamer08 - May 7, 2009 8:32 p.m.

meh not into the question this week kina weak but i guess it would have to be golf also my 1st comment!:D
  • SChise - May 7, 2009 8:24 p.m.

I absoulutely love to write. I only started like 6 months ago and I loved it. Did'nt even know my brain was creative until then..... then again I still don't know if it's working properly but whatever. There will plenty of time to figure that out later......yeah.......
  • GaMeRGuY1oh4 - May 7, 2009 8:21 p.m.

Playing my electro drum kit. I'm also a percussionist in band, so I also play the bells, xylophone, chimes, gong, timpanis, random stuff like that. And hanging out with my friends outside. Onetime, at my friends house, we prank called, ding dong ditched, stuff like that. One of my friends put a note on his friend's, neighbor's, door, saying he was going to kill their bunny if they didn't pay him a quarter. I have strange friends like that.
  • remote - May 7, 2009 8:08 p.m.

Ice hockey!
  • Jacob816 - May 7, 2009 8:07 p.m.

Did you guys just drop that you aren't canceled? Sweet!
  • DaNtHeManIsHeRe - May 7, 2009 7:43 p.m.

dam, its hard to pick one - anime, gigs, books ^^^and he's right, code geas is awesome recaptcha: flyover labour
  • Xtapolapopotamus - May 7, 2009 7:40 p.m.

Hm... Outside of gaming, I guess I really like, nay, love cartoons. Things like The Simpsons, Futurama... I watch those religiously. If that doesn't count... I don't know, snowboarding? About the only sport I can handle. Most likely because it keeps my precious gaming-hands out of harms way. I can live with broken ankles (yes, I have broken them snowboarding) but I cannot live if I had broken hands.
  • TheElusiveMongoose - May 7, 2009 7:27 p.m.

I'm huge into Manga and Anime. STOPDON'TIMMEDIATALYCALLMEANERD! (thats Stop, don't immediatly call me a nerd for the people that can't or don't read ALLCAPS. [such as myself usually]) Read some of the better mangas, like Gantz, Eden, or Death Note. There are really good and really bad ones. Also Code Geass is a great anime if anyone wants to watch it. Current Location: Riding Flying pigs to spread swine flu worldwide (MAUHAHA!)
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - May 7, 2009 7:22 p.m.

Guitar, hell yeah dawg.