Friday 23 March 2007
As part of our PS3 launch week coverage extravaganza, we've joined forces with our sparring partners at Sega to give one very lucky GamesRadar reader the chance to win a PlayStation 3, plus a copy of the hard hitting arcade bruiser, Virtua Fighter 5.
In addition to being a games playing powerhouse, Sony's shiny new console does movies (Blu-ray and DVD), music, photos, lets you browse the internet, socialise online... Basically, PlayStation 3 is a totally sweet and muchos desirable piece of kit.
And, if you're lucky enough to win this incredible machine of the future, what better way to give it a work out than with a round or few of Sega's awesome ass kicker, Virtua Fighter 5. Stunning looks and fluid fighting make this one of gaming's best ever brawlers.
To be in with a chance of winning this extra special stash, simply answer the following question and complete the tiebreaker. The best tiebreaker with the correct answer will win!
Which of the following fighters does NOT appear in Virtua Fighter 5?
a) El Blaze
c) Rocky Balboa
Tiebreaker (20 words or fewer): If you were a master of the fighting arts, what would your preferred fighting style be and why?
Click here to email us with your answer, name and full address. The closing date for entries is Monday 23 April 2007. You must be 16 or over to enter.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Want to buy a PS3?
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.