Get An Eevee
In Hearthome City, go to the Pokemon Center, but don't go inside. Instead, go into the house right next to it. Talk to the blonde-haired girl inside. She'll introduce herself as Bebe, and then offer you an Eevee. Make sure you have room for it, then answer yes to her question. Then she'll give you an Eevee.
Getting Stars And Colors
These are the tasks you must complete to earn stars. They may be completed in any order.
- Defeat the Elite Four.
- Win any one Master Rank Super Contest
- Obtain all Battle Frontier Colored Plates
- Earn a Platinum flag in the Underground (capture 50 flags)
- Capture all 493 Pokemon (not including event-only Pokemon)
These are the colors you earn from completing the above tasks:
Black Card - Earn Five Stars
Blue Card - Earn One Star
Bronze Card - Earn Two Stars
Gold Card - Earn Four Stars
Silver Card - Earn Three Stars
Capture Dialga And Palkia
There is a lot to do before these pokemon are yours:
1) Get the eighth gym badge, and get the HM Waterfall.
2) Go to Mount Coronet
3) Go up the waterfall, and into the secret cavern. (Just go up the mountain, you will notice the waterfall.)
4) Get the two orbs that belong to Dialga and Palkia, they are inside the small cavern.
5) Talk to the elder of Celestic Town.
6) Go to Spear Pillar! (Very top of Mount Coronet where you found the Distortion World.)
7) You will see a blue light. That's DIALGA! (After you beat/catch Dialga, enter the Mount Coronet, then step back out, there will now be a Pink Light which is PALKIA!)
Note: You might have to beat the Elite Four first, I'm not sure. Both Dialga and Palkia will be Level 70.
Where To Get Rotom
Rotom is in the Old Chateau. In order to get him (you don't need to beat the elite four) go to the top floor (2nd) go into the middle room. You have to do this between 8pm and 4am. look for a room with a TV in it. Thump on the TV
for him to go out. Rotom is Ghost and Electric and its lvl.20 so make sure you don't use a bird type but use a normal, rock, or physic and grass or ice to paralyze it and/or freeze it so its easier to catch also you need to lower it really down to health and use a really good ball like the dusk ball or quick ball or ultra ball or premier ball and maybe a timeball.
Remember to save before the battle also he can regenerate so if you defeat, flee, get defeated he'll come back if you defeat him you have to wait for the next day. If you flee just start from the pokemon center. If you get defeated go back to a pokemon center and start again.
Giratina Origin Form
Turn Back Cave/Distortion World
After catching Giratina in the distortion world you will go through a portal that leads to turn back cave. Cynthia will be standing in front of the cave blocking the entrance. She will tell you to go see Rowan. Return there later and go to where you catch Giratina in D.P, and once their you will see a portal that leads to the distortion world. Go in it and make your way through the it there you will find an item called Griseous Orb Give that to Giratina and he will stay or change into Origin form.
The New Pokemon
58 pokemon were added to the Sinnoh Pokedex (Before you beat the elite 4) These pokemon are:
151-Manaphy (Seen in the book at the Mansion, not catchable ingame)
152-Rotom (With new forms that learn different attacks)
210-Giratina (Origin Form)
Get The National Pokedex
Complete the Sinnoh Pokedex by seeing all 210 regional Pokemon, then talk to Professor Rowan in his lab.