• emeraldphoenix7 - May 3, 2011 12:17 a.m.

I want to see the mystery dungeon idea taken one step further; have you play as a pokemon, but with a fleshed out story and better gameplay mechanics.
  • Oliolioliooo - May 3, 2011 12:14 a.m.

We need an actual Pokemon MMO. I know Nintendo and Game Freak has the power to do it!
  • codystovall - May 3, 2011 12:06 a.m.

I wish theyd make a virus pokemon as an enemy of porygon besides missingno..
  • Nap1400 - May 3, 2011 12:04 a.m.

I know you guys siad you wouldn't want it, but I'd still like to see a Pokemon MMO. Oh, and why are you still using Diamond/Pearl/Platinum music in your intro?
  • Acerlux - May 3, 2011 12:02 a.m.

Pokemon Snap sequel/remake is the only answer to that question.
  • MrDuracraft - May 2, 2011 11:55 p.m.

I'd like to see a Pokemon RPG like Colosseum or XD but where you can actually capture Pokemon in tall grass, not just from player battles. It doesn't have to be as fleshed out as a handheld game, but it would be nice to have.
  • codystovall - May 2, 2011 11:53 p.m.

A good one...Ha but seriously a pokemon snap remake or a pokemon stadium or a pokemon pinball or the game battle revolution was hyped to be. the eevee event starts in the u.s. at the end of may Porygon-z is on my team Luv him! Hes crazy, stab crazy. Has anybody gotten a dream world ditto
  • SteampunkJim - May 2, 2011 11:52 p.m.

I'd love to see something that has the same idea and feeling as the handheld games, without being a straightup replacement. Something involving the capturing and training of pokemon, but maybe something more story driven. Something other than going for the Gym Challenge.
  • TrAnMu - May 2, 2011 11:51 p.m.

POKEMON STADIUM 3!!!1!
  • gopikmin - May 2, 2011 11:48 p.m.

first. I want a strategy pokemon game on the new nintendo console.