• frb527 - September 14, 2010 12:39 a.m.

I'm going to have to go with the grass starter his final looks the best out of the three. I was all in for the water one but then that final evolution *shudder* worst one ever
  • BoltActionRevolver - September 14, 2010 12:24 a.m.

Grass is still looking sweet, but I tend to start with water and that final evo looks sokay Buffalon... The Black Turos MoFo!
  • 93bleach - September 14, 2010 12:10 a.m.

Hey do you guys think that the new rock type pokemon Dangoro is related to gigaiasu. They are both rock, both have the ability sturdy, and they share the rock and crystal theme...it just seems odd that they would be unrelated...To answer the question I am totally going with the grass type...It has the most solid looking evolutions all the way through...the water looks stupid at the beginning and the fire looks stupid by the end...
  • phaylyur - September 14, 2010 12:06 a.m.

Oh, yeah and i wanted to point out kibago and onnokusu have the same abilities and look somewhat similar. Evolutions?
  • RonaldRayGun - September 14, 2010 12:01 a.m.

Wotter all the way!
  • phaylyur - September 13, 2010 11:55 p.m.

Smugleaf, unless pignite isn't a fire/fighting type. And lol, afro-tauros is the stuff!
  • Fado352 - September 13, 2010 11:55 p.m.

I am so confused right now because I liked the first evolution for the grass pokemon but the second evolution is so uhh disappointing. And I'm starting to like the fire pig not the first evolution.
  • Psylockerules - September 13, 2010 11:39 p.m.

oh and to answer the question im picking the water type ugly otter thing, hey even Ugos need love
  • Psylockerules - September 13, 2010 11:38 p.m.

wow that kid was crazy excited! i remember my 1st shiny i was stuck in a cave and a shiny aron appeared, i was very British my tummy had a flutter and my eyes widened. but that was all. i captured it and i felt good, gotta love you Americans and your over the top attitudes :)
  • NathanXplosion - September 13, 2010 11:37 p.m.

When I used to play Pokemon I would always go water for my stater so when Black & White come out I will go Mijumaru.
  • Kaltoria - September 13, 2010 11:35 p.m.

they should've kept the water guy on 2 legs and gave him like a samurai theme by putting the horn as a sword on 1 or both of his hands and just looks slightly differnt from his 2nd which is my favorite.
  • NentendoZ - September 13, 2010 11:34 p.m.

Pokabu! is for me :) This little piggy went to the Boxing ring plz! ;D Waited all day at school for this 2 minutes reaming!
  • andremurphy212 - September 13, 2010 11:32 p.m.

never heard of any of the new starters, but they all sound cool... Gamefreak just needs 2 stop making every fire type starter a fight type final evo... i dunno what ill pick, maybe ill just follow my tradition and master the water starter...
  • Kaltoria - September 13, 2010 11:29 p.m.

water because fire one is just wrong in so many ways... and because i think his 2nd and 3rd look good to me which hasn't happened since the 1st gen with charmander. and it looks like it's some sort of evil combination of a narwal and a sea lion.
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 13, 2010 10:59 p.m.

I am a little disappointed with that Pokeball mushroom thing. And does Shikijika have a more feminine evo? Manly stag is too manly.
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 13, 2010 10:57 p.m.

Have to be Fire again, like Gen 3 and 4. I don't like that the Grass one loses its limbs when it gets bigger. I liked Torterra and Venusaur more than this one. And Mijimaru gets too ugly with the big horn on its head. Like other people said... "Dialga rip-off" design.
  • Concussion - September 13, 2010 10:57 p.m.

If I remember correctly they said you wouldn't find any old Pokemon in this new region before getting a national Pokedex? If that is correct and this "Afro-Bull" really is a Tauros evolution it will be interesting. You would only be able to catch it in it's fully evolved form. This seems a bit strange. Presuming you can get a Ditto before the National Pokedex what is stopping you from breeding a Tauros?
  • aang1050 - September 13, 2010 10:54 p.m.

I am so getting Pokabu or Mijimaru, but most likely pokabu because I don't like Mijimaru's final evolution, even though it's second second evolution is cool. Also, I loved that video of the guy that found the shiny ponyta. That's probably exactly how I would feel.
  • 8bitBaby - September 13, 2010 10:53 p.m.

huzzah! pokemon monday! um... i think i will choose Tsutarja, because i have never started a pokemon game with a grass type. and i like the evolutions and design of this pokemon.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - September 13, 2010 10:49 p.m.

no starter will ever be as awesome as the first 3, at least to me