• derek-sosa - November 29, 2012 10:58 p.m.

CLOUD AND SEPHIROTH IF THEY DONT PUT THEM IN THE GAME THEY ARE RETARDED THEY WERE SONY EXCLUSIVES AND HAVE 2 OF THE MOST BIGGEST FAN.BASED CHARACTERS EVER I MEAN THEY PUT HEIHACHI AND HE WAS AVAILABLE ON 360 ALONG WITH RAIDEN HIS GAMES AVAILABLE FOR 360 TO AND BIOSHOCK ALSO IF THEY DONT PUT CLOUD OR.SEPHIROTH IN THEY ARE DUMB JS
  • FAT47ITY - March 2, 2013 7 a.m.

I LIKE SCREAMING TOO!!!
  • crrosado1 - December 2, 2012 8:59 p.m.

How about Dart from Legend of Dragoon
  • Bungletastic - December 4, 2012 12:45 a.m.

My fingers are crossed for Crash Bandicoot, Jackie From The Darkness, and Alex Mercer from Prototype. I wish they would do these 3. Especially Jackie.
  • TheDudeFromNowhere - December 29, 2012 8:12 p.m.

Kind of late but here is my wishlist for this game: 1. Crash Bandicoot (Crash Series - Naughty Dog Era) 2. Spyro (Spyro Series - Insomniac Era) 3. Gex (Gex Series) 4. Blasto (Blasto) 5. Tomba (Tombo Series) 6. Uberhero (Patapon 3) 7. Dart (Legend of Dragoon) 8. Yoshitsune (Genji Series) 9. X (Megaman X) 10. Tai Fu (Tai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger) 11. Flynn (Sorcery) 12. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) 13. Lenneth (Valkyrie Profile) 14. Lightning (Final Fantasy 13) 15. Tag (Modnation Racers) 16. Lammy (Unjammer Lammy) 17. Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) 18. Cloud (Final Fantasy 7)
  • ScarletPirat3 - January 27, 2013 11:55 a.m.

Most of the obvious ones have been covered though I thought the 1st choice for an AC character would be Etzio rather than Connor, but anyway heres my character ideas, Starkiller (Star Wars the Force Unleashed) Lui Kang or any other good MK Character Wei Shen (Sleeping Dogs) Kane (Legacy Of Kane) Raziel (Soulreaver) Kane & Lynch Cryptosporidium 137 (Destroy All Humans) Agent 47 (Hitman) Duke Nukem John Marston (Red Dead Redemption) Abe (Abe's Oddysey/Exodus) Grayson Hunt (Bulletstorm) Vault Boy (Fallout) Jason Brody or Vaas (Farcry 3) I could probably think of a few more but I'll give otheres a chance to come up with some.
  • ScarletPirat3 - January 27, 2013 5:31 p.m.

This may or may not be a hint to future DLC but there has to be a reason why its there, If you watch the credits at the end is a list of games the characters are from giving thanks to the people and studios involved, near the bottom it lists Warhawk, Starhawk and Wipeout.
  • ObliqueZombie - February 27, 2013 8:40 a.m.

I'm still debating about getting this game. Played it at Best Buy, and it felt slow and clunky--then again, I had NO idea what any character could do, nor how to do it. Conversely, knowing full well how to play a lot of characters in SSB and the basic controls for the entire game, comparing the two (rightly so) may have been too slanted at that point in time. I just want to play as a lot of characters that the game offers more than anything.
  • PatHan-bHai - February 27, 2013 9:30 a.m.

we really need Crash!! LoL at Kevin Butler :D :3 mine would be (not included in ur list) GOKU!!! bring us GOKU!!!
  • realmwars - February 27, 2013 2:46 p.m.

If there are two characters that should be in this game it should be Klonoa and Rayman. The two have enough connections to be rivals too, plus they were originally on the playstation. Rayman has a game coming out soon and Klonoa's games need more attention so it's perfect.
  • shawksta - February 27, 2013 7:26 p.m.

Zeus was unexpected, you would think Aries wouldve been the more obvious choice but the why the heck not. YAY, KAT SIR DANIEL SHALL SLAY ALL OF THEE
  • joe-kieser - November 14, 2013 8:51 p.m.

Did anyone ever consider Sora, Riku, or Roxas from Kindom hearts?