• elpurplemonkey - December 1, 2010 10:41 p.m.

A pretty stupid idea from PETA. What a surprise.
  • reiku_uk - December 1, 2010 10:37 p.m.

Really, PETA? After the amount of controversy around your organisation? How about we make a game about how PETA killed over 20,000 animals over the course of 9 years because it's cheaper than looking after them til they get adopted? BTW I love love love being a carnivore at heart so don't take this as a rant against eating meat, I just can't stand anyone as hypocritical as PETA still blowing their own trumpets...
  • FrozenImplosion - December 1, 2010 10:15 p.m.

Um did they substitute Bandage Girl with like Bimbo Girl or something? Seriously, she doesn't look even close to that. Also, SMB is amazing and PETA is just being silly by taking it to be promoting meat... Meat Boy happens to be made of meat, but he isn't screaming to everyone HEY EAT MEEEEEE! Seriously.
  • Gazzy - December 1, 2010 10:13 p.m.

And I thought it was us geeks and nerds who were supposed to be the "unhealthy" ones.
  • 435 - December 1, 2010 10:02 p.m.

PETA is nothing but an attention-whoring bunch of fuckwits. They kill more animals than they save. Fuck them. Now, I don't mind vegans, as long as they don't try and push that bullshit on me. Those that do (or bash my lifestyle of carnivorism) can go fuck off to some Third World country and try that shit there. See how long it takes them to start chewing on the nearest furry thing.
  • HankVenture - December 1, 2010 9:52 p.m.

flabby blobs of meat? that mother fucker looks just as big as Super Meat Boy.. just saying
  • Jackelsburg - December 1, 2010 9:42 p.m.

LOL wow PETA... @crabhand i agree i find it somewhat humorous, but their efforts arent gonna stop me from eating meat
  • Crabhand - December 1, 2010 9:32 p.m.

Humorous, but it's hardly going to make me stop eating meat. If animals didn't want to be consumed, they wouldn't make themselves so tasty.
  • GhostofTaft - December 1, 2010 9:21 p.m.

I really think PETA hurts their cause more than they help. I know for a fact that vegetarians in general are not self-righteous assholes, but PETA seems hellbent on making you think they are.
  • celticwhisper - December 1, 2010 9:16 p.m.

As a vegetarian, I think this and PETA are both dumb. Christ, people, eat what you want and if some nature nazi tries to tell you you're a murderer for enjoying a strip steak, poke him in the eye with an asparagus spear until he goes away. That said, tofu is damn good in a spicy Thai curry.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - December 1, 2010 9:15 p.m.

Craaaap. SMB is brilliant, STB is crap.
  • bl00dyvalen7ine - December 1, 2010 8:55 p.m.

GOD this game sucks balls!!!!
  • Felixthecat - December 1, 2010 8:50 p.m.

PETA piss me off, Vegans piss me off, treehuggers piss me off. However, I find this pretty funny. PETA and all it's members can still go die in a fire though.
  • ZiegZeon - December 1, 2010 8:48 p.m.

I like how PETA says vegans are better lovers like its a fact. And they cant come up with their own ideas, so they steal them.
  • Mode - December 1, 2010 8:45 p.m.

... Sonsabitches...
  • TedDidlio - December 1, 2010 8:43 p.m.

PETA can keep their shitty flash games, and I'll keep my cheese pizza. Deal? Deal.
  • thesunshinehobo - December 1, 2010 8:39 p.m.

CALL THE VEGAN POLICE!!! THERE IS AN EVIL MEAT BOY AFOOT!!
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - December 1, 2010 8:37 p.m.

I'm conflicted about PETA in general, but I don't get how this particular game "vilifies meat lovers" in any way. It's just a tofu version of Meat Boy. On the other hand, I already interpreted Super Meat Boy as an anti-meat commentary (let me believe!!), so I don't get why PETA is targeting it for parody. Meat Boy reminds us that meat is gore and also that we're all made of meat. <3 Meat Boy
  • slowdrum13 - December 1, 2010 8:36 p.m.

well while i may not agree with them, they have every right to make a game if they want.
  • shadowreaper72 - December 1, 2010 8:34 p.m.

And still the world dosent give a damn bout what ever nonsense Peta still spits out.