• RoxyPaxEast2011 - March 14, 2011 3:13 a.m.

Aww man! I wish there was a pic of the whole Scott Pilgrim cast! We were all there, a whole group of us went together. You just got me, still awesome though!
  • soren7550 - March 14, 2011 2:33 a.m.

Page 3: First ? is Britney from some fighting game (I want to say King of Fighters, but I'm probably wrong) Second ? is Teddy from Persona 4 and Combee from Pokemon.
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - March 14, 2011 2:29 a.m.

Most impressed by that Little Sister, what a great costume & prop!
  • Turkeyboy094 - March 14, 2011 12:34 a.m.

The with the mask at the end... who is that supposed to be? Looks like one of the actors masks in Amadeus, when he they are dancing around the big horse.
  • philipshaw - March 13, 2011 10:17 p.m.

Cool stuff, the ? on the 3rd page is Teddie from persona 4
  • Crimmy - March 13, 2011 9:02 p.m.

Oh, and the Spy is badass.
  • Crimmy - March 13, 2011 9 p.m.

The pic above Plants, on the right is a combee.
  • nightasasin - March 13, 2011 6:43 p.m.

Page 4, the people after seria and sheik are League of Legends champions, in order from left to right is Ryze w/ Uncle Sam skin, Vladimir, Nidalee w/ french maid skin, Singed, Ezreal, and Tristana. Picture below that, I think its Phoenix? (xmen) and Frahn(ff12) or just vierra.
  • Claymore65 - March 13, 2011 6:34 p.m.

The nun person is Bridget, the person above the plants vs zombies is teddie from persona 4 and I believe a Combee from pokemon.
  • kuroda - March 13, 2011 6:25 p.m.

It looks like Samus on the first page is packing some heat!
  • Zeb364 - March 13, 2011 6:17 p.m.

I like how much that chick actually looks like Roxy.
  • DarthCockels - March 13, 2011 6:13 p.m.

What convention wouldn't be complete without a fat chick decked out as a Jedi. I bet her twunt smells like Yoda's feet.
  • chriszewski - March 13, 2011 6:06 p.m.

Haven't read the comments yet so someone may have spotted this one already but.. Page 3 between Luigi and Macho Man: Isn't that the dude who dresses as a chick in a game? Can't think of his name or the name of the game, but he's been in a few or GR's features. One of them is "Chicks who are actually dudes" or something to that effect. captcha: Really?! The Windows logo now?!
  • BraveDave - March 13, 2011 5:34 p.m.

Teddie! Did you guys run into Spoony there too?
  • iSeeDeadKittens - March 13, 2011 4:41 p.m.

I don't know for sure, but I think the first "?" picture is Kate Scott from Trinity Blood. Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong?
  • FatDarkPlace - March 13, 2011 3:06 p.m.

Always love these type of photos! Thanks
  • soranamineforever - March 13, 2011 2:22 p.m.

I think Chun-He caused by brain to burst. U. G. H.
  • PlanetOfTehRApes - March 13, 2011 2 p.m.

man some of the cosplay was really epic my friend went as ramona on friday and Jill valentine on saturday
  • humpiedumpie - March 13, 2011 12:12 p.m.

Chun-HE haha
  • jackthemenace - March 13, 2011 11:49 a.m.

I actually LOVE the combee cosplay on page 3! Don't know if anyone's pointed it out, but i think the GoW cosplay on the first page is actually Dom Santiago, Fenix didn't have the knife on his shoulder.