• firelegendmush - December 16, 2011 8:47 p.m.

As completely insane as this idea is, it is somehow awesome. This must come to NA.
  • ZidaneAlcor - December 16, 2011 10:59 p.m.

I agree wholeheartedly. This came totally out of left-field... but I am extremely, inexplicably, excited for this.
  • cavin-jacobson - December 17, 2011 1:22 a.m.

I know!! I mean a game where you try to take over Japan, with pokemon!!! Definitely buying!!!
  • shawksta - December 16, 2011 8:40 p.m.

Wow, when "Crossover" and "Pokemon" come together, the first thing you expect is Yugio and Digimon, but NOBUNAGA!? Holy Mother of..... Im DEFINITLY keeping my eyes on this!
  • CrashmanX - December 16, 2011 7:49 p.m.

Why were so many people expecting an R/S/E remake so soon? FR/LG to SS/HG was 5 years. It's barely been two since SS/HG.
  • LEGOMatrix - December 16, 2011 7:34 p.m.

There are three Pokemon franchises that interest me. The main RPG series, the Orre-set RPGs and the Pinball series. I have tried all the others but none of them really intrigue me. I did enjoy the first Pokemon Ranger, but to be honest I would never have finished it without that promise of the Manaphy egg. I don't like tactical RPS so I'm not even going to consider this, but it's nice to see them do something new with the licence (as long as they keep providing a proper RPG every couple of years!).
  • badgraphix1 - December 16, 2011 10:30 p.m.

Have you tried Pokemon Snap. That's probably my favorite when it comes to spin-offs.
  • LEGOMatrix - December 17, 2011 4:53 a.m.

Yeah, I had Snap on the 64 and wasn't impressed, then when it came out on VC and everyone started raving about it I thought I must have originally missed something so I picked it up again. I don't dislike it, but it should have been on a much larger scale considering it's on rails. In fact, why'd it have to be on rails anyway? Endless Ocean with Pokemon... on land. That is what would make me get Pokemon Snap 2.
  • IceBlueKirby - December 16, 2011 7:32 p.m.

This certainly sounds like an odd combination, but one that just might work, or at the very least make for a good Pokemon strategy RPG, which wouldn't be a bad thing at all. It's a shame we pretty much have to rely on NOA to localize it, since I doubt Nintendo would let Atlus or NIS handle it, so we may never see it stateside. Here's hoping we do though.
  • space_cakes - December 16, 2011 7:28 p.m.

Whoa. Did anybody else see a pudgy Piplup or am I really sauced?
  • HitmanSB07 - December 16, 2011 7:14 p.m.

This is immensely disappointing. I was honestly expecting a "real" Pokemon game for the 3DS, which in turn would lead me to get a 3DS, but now I just have to make do with Black...
  • Katlu - December 16, 2011 7:11 p.m.

Pokemon related is enough of a reason for me! This is very a interesting concept to say the least.
  • SunniDee - December 16, 2011 7:10 p.m.

i so want this. I will fight for this game
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - December 16, 2011 6:59 p.m.

I feel like I should hate this, but that Mewtwo picture.....
  • soxknight1127 - December 16, 2011 6:58 p.m.

this is the dumbest thing i have ever seen.
  • CrashmanX - December 16, 2011 7:47 p.m.

Then maybe you should stop looking in the mirror and read the article. Nah I kid. Everyone has their opinions.
  • badgraphix1 - December 16, 2011 6:57 p.m.

Wow. WOW. This has got to be the most unexpected release they could've possibly taken. Pokemon never does crossovers like this.
  • deathman00789 - December 16, 2011 6:55 p.m.

WTF LMAO ill be playing this
  • CaptCOMMANDO - December 16, 2011 6:53 p.m.

This is...interesting.