• DirkSteele1 - December 20, 2013 12:53 a.m.

I loved Eternal Sonata. It cost me £7.75 (as it didn’t sell), played through it twice (1000G back when I cared about such things) racking up almost 100 hours in total play time, so approx £0.07 per hour or so. My greatest ever gaming bargain rolled up in a great idea which was very well executed. Tales of Vesperia sits on my shelf still unopened. One day I will get to it.
  • Shigeruken - December 20, 2013 12:03 a.m.

Spider-Man is spelled wrong in the title of the web of shadows slide. I can't not point it out, sorry. It's scratching at the back of my mind.
  • MeTimeFreeTime - December 19, 2013 9:47 p.m.

Missing Dragon's Dogma =/
  • Swedish_Chef - December 20, 2013 12:02 a.m.

Dragons Dogma sold pretty well though.
  • barrage7667 - December 19, 2013 9:33 p.m.

I have bought and/or played about 25 of these titles.
  • Child Of Death - December 19, 2013 9:12 p.m.

I have played or own at least 28- 29 titles on this list.
  • Prodigy916 - December 19, 2013 9:08 p.m.

Did no one else notice the Warframe in Dark sector?
  • winner2 - December 19, 2013 8:29 p.m.

I quit lost odyssey in 30 minutes. I tried, I did, but I actually got a few hours further in lair, and I beat haze.
  • jedisamurai - December 21, 2013 8:46 a.m.

I lost in interest in Lost Odyssey as well. It was just kinda...boring to me. The story and gameplay didn't hook me.
  • bang1221 - December 19, 2013 8:16 p.m.

My dog ate my disc 2 of Lost Odyssey. Ironically enough that was the disc i was on so i never got a chance to beat it. One day ill re-buy it along with The World Ends With You and The Last Story.
  • GLuna46 - December 19, 2013 7:47 p.m.

awe man i have about 20 of these games in my current library, sad to see Shadows of the damned didnt do so well such a awesome stupid story and had humor which is rare in a world where "serious" games rule. alice madness returns i bought day one, also darksiders 2.also as some one who works at gamestop, ratchet and clank into the nexus was weird.. i assumed it did well bc NO other gamestop near us had one. im guessing sony only did a few copies ship to stores. :/
  • Arix - December 19, 2013 7:34 p.m.

Makes me happy that I have a good chunk of these.
  • Dewritos - December 19, 2013 7:27 p.m.

The World Ends With You is one of my all time favorite games. Every DS owner should play it
  • jedisamurai - December 21, 2013 8:49 a.m.

In my opinion it is the greatest DS game ever made, period. What sends it out of the ballpark for me is the fact that the game LEVELS UP WHILE YOU AREN'T PLAYING and then, it senses when you are struggling, and says "Would you like to decrease the difficulty level?" Then you die again and it's "Are you SURE you don't want to decrease the difficulty level?" The game wants you to have fun, progress, and finish it. It's my favorite Square game along with Kingdom Hearts II (which has King Mickey save you if you get stuck on a boss).
  • robotic-fiend - December 19, 2013 6:47 p.m.

Nice list, though it needs more "Diving, Discovering, and Dreaming", Endless Ocean all the way.
  • bbq4tw - December 19, 2013 6:46 p.m.

Alpha Protocol, extremely underrated and very overlooked.
  • Frieza - December 19, 2013 6:45 p.m.

Jeez, is No More Heroes so popular that it didn't make the list?
  • taokaka - December 19, 2013 6:09 p.m.

Fantastic list and I'm glad you didn't try to shoehorn okami (wii) into the list, okami has gotten so much attention from these types of lists that I'm pretty sure it can no longer be called overlooked because whenever somebody says the word "underrated" okami isn't far behind.
  • GenderBender_9000 - December 19, 2013 5:48 p.m.

Good list. I've played a good handfull of these. But a lot of them I've never even heard of. But I think you guys forgot to put Two Worlds Two, Tenchu Z, and Lair on the list.
  • JMarsella09 - December 19, 2013 5:47 p.m.

Add Rule of Rose and Haunted Ground, and this list is good.