• nightmare12 - April 23, 2011 3:09 p.m.

bbugkil- try bringing goldenfish bait with you instead of getting it from the box.and im not sure you can harpoon regular fish.
  • nightmare12 - April 22, 2011 7:28 p.m.

lol i think there's a mistake on the fish explanation. when it says carnivorous fish it says shaq xD isnt it supposed to be sharq
  • shawt - December 23, 2010 7:18 p.m.

oh and a useful tip for hunting the barrioth. aim for its tail. unlike most monsyers who ether turn around or do a tail spin if get behind them,a barrioth however just jumps and spins puting distance between you and itself. in other words if you say behind it you are invulnerable exept if it flys)
  • shawt - December 23, 2010 6:27 p.m.

anyone know where you can get frogs from? i need to fish a gobul
  • 77trevor - December 22, 2010 3:26 p.m.

when i was doing the capture a Qurupeco quest the Rathian showed and i was like omg and ran away but first i got my hunters notes
  • 77trevor - December 22, 2010 3:15 p.m.

the Qurupeco's weakness is thunder not ice
  • monsterhunter3rox - December 13, 2010 11:12 p.m.

great guide! BTW,you can guess the enemies´s weaknesses by checking the supply box when hunting them
  • Kuraik767 - September 3, 2010 4:38 p.m.

Jumbo pearls come from bone piles in the underwater areas of Deserted Island and Moga woods.
  • Kuraik767 - September 2, 2010 5:01 p.m.

The Rathalos' weakpoints are his head and legs with an elemental weakness of lightning. the barioth's weakpoints are his wings as once they are broken his mobility is hindered and his weakness is fire obviously. Cedeus' weakpoints is his beard, hood, and tail and his elemental weakness is lightning. The jhen Mohran has two sections on his back which are weak, and also during the second phase, his throat ih weak to ballista and canonballs as well as the inside of his mouth, which is a good place for the anti-dragon bombs.
  • Kuraik767 - September 2, 2010 4:56 p.m.

Also, the elemental weakness of the lagiacrus is lightning while uncharged. The Uragaan has a weakness of water, and weak-point is his underside and tail.
  • Kuraik767 - September 2, 2010 4:52 p.m.

Why does the Ludroth (a water monster) have a weakness of fire, and the Royal ludroth (another water monster) have a weakness of it's own element? I'm a sort of Monster hunter veteran and It's to my understanding that both are weak obviously to lightning.
  • EdDeRs1 - August 3, 2010 10:40 a.m.

can someone tell me WHAT LAGIACRUS ELEMENTAL WEAKNESS IS!
  • roloc14 - August 31, 2011 5:36 p.m.

I completely agree!!
  • PonyRoxas - September 21, 2011 5:13 a.m.

I know this sounds odd but I believe it is fire. I used a poison element sword/shield and I beat him very easily. But I honestly believe it is fire. Try the Monster Hunter Wiki. It's very informative and has EVERYTHING xD
  • Gavman4rlife - July 4, 2010 2:09 a.m.

Where do you get Jumbo Pearls from I need 1 for forging a Rough Edge
  • Gavman4rlife - July 4, 2010 2:07 a.m.

I think you should also add where you can find items. I always forget where items are when I need to find them for upgrades for my weapon or etc..
  • badwitz904 - June 9, 2010 3:01 a.m.

from killing the weak dionasaur-like things over and over and over and over...
  • bethybo26 - June 4, 2010 8:38 p.m.

where do you get supersized poo?
  • badwitz904 - May 16, 2010 9:43 p.m.

The lagicrus is not as badass as the cover makes him look
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - May 12, 2010 4:24 p.m.

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll make the changes.