• deathman00789 - November 20, 2011 11:18 p.m.

Yup still playing conduit 2 on nah wii
  • db1331 - November 21, 2011 8:16 a.m.

Bunch of console elitists in here. The way you all see the Wii isn't even close to how PC gamers see the 360/PS3. I think it's cute how you mock the Wii for being slightly lower resolution, but then turn around and claim you can barely tell the difference in a PC game, with things like HDR and AA. This thread is like an autistic kid calling a kid with down's syndrome a retard.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - November 21, 2011 10:06 a.m.

Because HDR and AA are actually possible on PS3, and maybe on X360. It's just that developers choose not to do it because they're lazy. How many times do we have to say this to you?
  • db1331 - November 21, 2011 11:08 a.m.

It doesn't matter if it's possible. Do they have it? No. It's possible that I'm banging a super model. Am I banging a super model? No.
  • TheCakeIsaPie - November 21, 2011 1:11 p.m.

So what's your point? If PC developers chose not to implement a feature in their PC games (like particle physics, AA, etc.) would that mean that the PC is a bad platform? I don't think so. If Skyrim is broken on PS3, that's Bethesda's fault, not Sony's.
  • Cwf2008 - December 11, 2011 10:57 p.m.

PC has long install times. 360 and PS3 don't. You don't need thousands of dollars to maintain a 360 or PS3 like you do for a gaming PC
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - November 21, 2011 12:24 p.m.

It's sad that this generations technology hasn't actually been used to really expand gameplay possibilities in many cases. It's mostly just adds flash and presentation. Some games have found out ways, but I would like to see more.
  • BLyX1313 - December 12, 2011 12:17 a.m.

wanna trade combat cards… i only need the (dew characters & MW3 maps W3 MAPS\MTN DEW CHARS) and i have MW3 PERKS\ MW3 CHARS\ MW3 CHARS\ MTN DEW WEAP\ MW3 PERKS\ DORITOS STRIKE\ MW3 PERKS\ MTN DEW PERKS\ DORITOS MAPS\ MTN DEW MAPS HTTP://WWW.RANKUPXP.COM/DASHBOARD/INDEX/CARDEXCHANGE/1037079027980
  • drake-wayne - April 12, 2012 6:41 p.m.

I love this game! Best one yet. My most favorite part is the guns! I found this cool place to find all the guns from the game, check it out http://www.airsplat.com/airsoft-video-games.htm Just got my M4 from there and I love it!