• LeBron232425 - February 7, 2010 2:51 p.m.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChevyMan67camaro - January 30, 2010 12:21 p.m.

The Thermal scope on the hard to see maps is a must.. for example sub base.. its easier to find and pick off enemies with the scar, m4a1, m16a4 and wa2000 also works for other maps and cold blooded is a plus for this type of map. scrambler gives your enemy the heads up that your close by. I dont find that one to be helpful at all
  • zack117 - January 26, 2010 10:18 a.m.

ah spaz shotgun sorry smg your being replaced maby now i can get some kills and the one man army perk looks good would i give up marathon for it yes i will
  • jacobtussler - January 17, 2010 8:51 p.m.

Help I need my nuke NOW but however hard I try I never get it
  • Ilovethisname - January 9, 2010 12:57 a.m.

Hey replying on your comment, the way is to on one side of the buildings there is a broken lift thing Best thing to use is marathon and light weight basicly run up and jump at the railling, but LET GO OF YOUR CONTROALLER after you jump as if you dont you fall off :( then walk around the side and follow it up, that is a teddy bear area, best to get a thermal Barret 50.Cal and tatc insers in blow them to hell, be carefull though, when you go up you are very vunerable i suggest doing it in sabotage when your team is took the bomb far away, there is teddybears on the roof, hope i could help ILTN
  • Ilovethisname - January 9, 2010 12:52 a.m.

Whoo thanks for the guide, i hate loosing, especially to people who make you go, OMG WTH NWHCDT NOOB! very fustrating well if anyone wishes to add me kieran087
  • bravo24zulu - January 5, 2010 9:43 p.m.

i think i played ReaperD23 you're a beast!I really love the SCAR-H and shotgun loadout. but for cloise range i use either the uzi and the ranger akimbo or the famas with fmj and red dot and the spaz shotgun. thanks for the advise.
  • racsonia - January 5, 2010 10:42 a.m.

I WANT TO HUG U!!!! You have no idea how much this guide has helped.
  • uNstopable88 - January 4, 2010 6:42 p.m.

aye i wanna play you on mw2 my acount name is uNstopable_14_88 lol and thanks for puttin all this crap up here bro :)
  • Chelseablu - January 2, 2010 9:55 p.m.

......YOU MESS WITH THE CHICKENS, YOU MESS WITH ME!!.....
  • killerguy123 - December 31, 2009 10:25 a.m.

i think mw2 is so cool and this looks amazing,i love the game i would reccomend this to anyone in the whole wide world including bad people anywhere in the world
  • ibzemployed - December 28, 2009 4:09 p.m.

How do I get on top of the white building in the Highrise Map...Does anyone know?
  • mastereper - December 24, 2009 5:25 p.m.

I just started playing two days ago, but I am quickly speeding through the the ranks, This guide is also very useful, but so far I think I"ve been doing pretty good with my M4A1 Ar I use a heartbeat sensor and a thermal or acog I cant really remember right now, but anyways I digress. Great article Gr keep em coming thanks again!
  • great_dragon - December 24, 2009 1:19 p.m.

this guide is interesting enough, MW2 is the first i've played. i got up to lvl 38 or something like that, the p90 is a beast with holographic sight and rapid burst (bling perk is useful).
  • SimpleJack - December 18, 2009 12:56 a.m.

I've gone 0-17 before. Thanks GR. This helps. I hope.
  • TH3M461CM4N - December 12, 2009 11:41 p.m.

The scar is good but honestly i would use the M16 with stopping power once you unlock it because its better on ammo and in my exp with it its just as powerful as the scar
  • ReaperD23 - November 21, 2009 9:05 p.m.

for HC Team Deathmatch I only use 2 classes SCAR-H: Heartbeat+Silencer (Blue Tiger) Magnum: FMJ+Tactical Knife Bling Pro Cold Blooded Ninja Pro .50cal: ACOG+Silencer (Camo varies per map) Magnum: FMJ+Tactical knife Bling Pro Cold Blooded Ninja Pro
  • mastereper - November 19, 2009 4:39 a.m.

I'm quite behind in my gaming, seeing as I don't have The new cod, but I'm absolutely sure I 'll catch up to my friends, thanks to this article thanks Tyler for your help it is truly appreciated
  • lucashintz - November 17, 2009 4:36 a.m.

Should I be taking advice from someone who I've actually beaten at mw2?
  • GrantG - November 16, 2009 9:45 p.m.

I think i see my name in there! fun playing with you tyler, hope i didn't kill you too much : D