We Recommend

• Nannooskeeska - February 21, 2010 9 p.m.

Great article GR.
  • chriscp97wii - March 20, 2010 7:22 p.m.

OMG I passed the game on Veteran It was so hard! But I finally made it, good luck passing it!
  • bmcgowan89 - June 24, 2010 10:39 p.m.

This is THE BOMBEST GUIDE EVER I got all of the intel in like an hour - For each intel laptop it has a accurate description, shows u a picture of the room or area with an arrow pointing to the specific location and another picture of the laptop itself. you can't have any trouble, this shit is PRO
  • blynd_cyte - September 20, 2010 2:36 p.m.

With grenades from hell, infinite ammo, and the horrible cases of 'tire death' in the previous game, you'd think the baddies would be a little more careful about where they leave their laptops lying around... Too bad they don't unlock any cheats this time around. I really miss my fully automatic m203 X-)
  • blynd_cyte - September 20, 2010 2:39 p.m.

P.S. ~ Great guide! I love the detailed instructions/multi reference picture combo. The best guide I've come across. Kudos
  • zaneee - October 17, 2010 6:45 p.m.

Thanks a ton! I'm 20+ in on veteran thanks to you.
  • smiggy2020 - October 28, 2010 4:42 p.m.

just completed Vetaran and All intel thanks for the guide :) if any one would like to team up to get all spec ops and knows how please add PSN : smiggy2020
  • *jd - November 7, 2011 12:28 p.m.

Awww, THEY RUINED THIS INTEL GUIDE WHEN I Was ONLY HALF THROUGH THE GAME!!! IMHO GAMERADAR went from a 5/5 stars help guide with the pics to a 3/5 stars without them. No one wants to load the crappy quality vids. THESE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS BEING THE BEST INTEL GUIDE ARE NO LONGER TRUE, THEY WERE MADE BEFORE THEY CHANGED THIS GUIDE. I WANT THE PICTURES BACK SO I CAN FINISH THE GAME WITH THIS SITE, I'M CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A STRICTLY PIC GUIDE AGAIN ON ANOTHER SITE, PLEASE LINK IT HERE. Before this stupid decision this intel guide was perfect for having pictures because every other crappy intel guide site already has low quality videos like this which you had to load and watch and pause and look thru, this site used to have pictures that would perfectly show you where the intel was. NOW THAT IT DOESN'T IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE OTHER 150 INTEL GUIDES OUT THERE!!!!!! POOR CHOICE gameraDUR