We Recommend

• Jacob816 - November 11, 2009 4:39 a.m.

Not to be a dick, but please don't put up stories before the content is actually ready. If anyone needs to know the intel locations now sans embedded video, check out http://is.gd/4SgcU
  • GearsofRabies - November 11, 2009 4:43 a.m.

I can wait, still playing the actual game.
  • TURbo - November 11, 2009 5:30 a.m.

Those laptops are a lot nicer looking than the intel laptops in COD4.
  • Cwf2008 - November 11, 2009 7:36 a.m.

The whole game is nicer looking than CoD4, especially the weapons
  • CAParry - November 11, 2009 10:10 p.m.

i've completed the story and found 7. however, i'm on the ps3, so until friday i've only got this and spec ops to do! what is it with the server crash, anyway? is it a PSN overload, or just a glitch on IW's end? (PLEASE REPLY)
  • mgkyo666 - November 12, 2009 1:56 a.m.

i soo need this guide ive only found 7 of these damn things!!!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - November 12, 2009 2:04 a.m.

Screens coming tomorrow!
  • DigitalLover - November 12, 2009 1:05 p.m.

Do I unlock anything like in the last game or is it just for an achievement?
  • gangjute8 - November 12, 2009 1:31 p.m.

This is a really helpful guide. Although, I am experiencing an issue with MW2. Everytime I try to play Spec-ops or set up a party for multiplayer, I recieve or the other person receives a message, but when I/he/she presses on it, It says the session is Invalid.
  • strogg950 - November 12, 2009 7:14 p.m.

what do these damn things do????
  • patri0t - November 12, 2009 9:45 p.m.

yeah i wish they added cheats this time...sure would be fun stabbing Sheperd in the head in sepiatone whatevs...
  • loonyman978 - November 13, 2009 12:14 a.m.

aww, quite annoyed the cheats aren't there. I never got tired of watching people burst into tyres.
  • nadrewod999 - November 13, 2009 12:43 a.m.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that IW will add cheats in some future patch like they did with the PS3 for matchmaking. (to crazy voice in my head) What cheat do you want to earn for finding all the intel? (voice replies) I want a cheat that will make my enemies forever wish they hadn't crossed me. I WANT A TACTICAL NUKE CHEAT!
  • batman5273 - November 13, 2009 3:19 a.m.

This is the best guide on the internet!! thank you!!
  • Tomsta666 - November 13, 2009 2:47 p.m.

Sweet! Nice one, looks like a fully comprhensive guide with the pics and videos. Bookmarked for once I've tackled Veteran. GamesRadar can be informative as well as providing the lulz! ;-)
  • Silentboy - November 13, 2009 11:22 p.m.

Achievement Unlocked:Extremely Helpful Guide Created-20G
  • Jason.Darksavior - November 15, 2009 4:50 a.m.

Thanks, but can't believe after collecting all these I only got a bronze trophy, I was expecting a silver at least
  • sklorbit - November 15, 2009 8:57 a.m.

havent started collecting yet too occupied with multiplayer but this looks like another great guide from gamesradar. this will be super easy i will have that achivement in no time thanks guys
  • e.schultzy27 - November 16, 2009 12:06 a.m.

Thank you for this fantastic guide. I now have 100% completion in the campaign.
  • Finklemeyer - November 16, 2009 5:15 a.m.

You guys have a guide for everything! but i'd still love you if you didn't