The remaining control methods are more traditional: Wii Remote uses the wand just like an old NES pad without the tilty aspect; Nunchuk Only puts most of the action on the attachment, using the analog stick and two buttons over there to get the job done; a Nunchuk and remote mode puts shooting on a regular button but uses motion controls for grenades; and the Arcade mode has you holding the remote upward like a joystick, controller the action just like an arcade cabinet of ye olden times.
But it all boils down to seven different games that do the same damn thing - screenfulls of crap exploding. Anthology should be breaching retailer fronts around the same time Wii lands- November 19.
- THE SCORE! KILL MORE THINGS TO MAKE IT BIG!
- INFINITE AMMO! WHY ARE YOU NOT SHOOTING?!
- IT"S A ROCKET DONKEY! USE IT TO KILL!
- SAVE HIM HE"S A HOSTAGE HE HAS A BEARD!
- HOLY CRAP HE'S ON FIRE GOOD HE'S THE ENEMY!
- MONEY! GRAB IT! DON'T ASK WHY!
- HE'S STILL STANDING SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE!