There are over forty different animals you can capture in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, which you can send back to your Animal Conservation Platform at Mother Base once you've completed at least three out of Missions 07, 08, 09 and 10. Some of these animals can be tranquilised and either Fulton recovered or manually picked up if small enough, whereas others can only be collected by placing a Capture Cage in a specific location. Read on for more information, and you'll build up an impressive menagerie in no time!
Looking for more Metal Gear Solid 5 help? We also have the following guides:
- 20 essential tips for Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
- How to get D-Dog as a buddy in Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain
- Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain '80s cassette tape locations guide
- The fastest way to grow your Mother Base in Metal Gear Solid 5
- Did you spot all the PT references hidden in Metal Gear Solid 5?