• RedKirth - December 12, 2011 6:48 p.m.

Maybe Solidus is back somehow. and it's Re-Vengance. Taking his vengance again.
  • taokaka - December 12, 2011 6:07 p.m.

The name revengeance makes total sense after looking it up, Raiden wants revenge 2.54 times greater than standard revenge or 1.61 times that of vengeance, I don't know who against but all I know is that they are probably screwed if he wants that much revenge.
  • BladedFalcon - December 12, 2011 5:58 p.m.

Heh, totally called this one out, in a comment i made earlier in the thread of the announcement. I mean, it was pretty obvious when no one heard anything for such a long period of time, that always means trouble. And well, maybe this news will calm the naysayers a bit, (probably not, but one can hope.) I mean, anything else they could have hoped for was gone and canceled, better to have this than nothing, if you ask me.
  • Fiirestorm21 - December 12, 2011 5:57 p.m.

It's Kojima Productions and the people who made Bayonetta. "Revengeance" honestly sounds perfectly suitable and appropriate given the pedigree.
  • Brutalicus - December 12, 2011 7:38 p.m.

That's... the most logical comment regarding this game I've seen so far.
  • thelazymackenzie - December 12, 2011 5:56 p.m.

NOOOOOOO It looks not as cool now :(
  • Yeager1122 - December 12, 2011 5:50 p.m.

Good it was saved happy to hear it.
  • birdro - December 12, 2011 5:43 p.m.

You guys may be hatin', but I think revengeance is going in my daily "to use" word list. Like I said before, I kind of miss the smooth power the earlier trailers of GS rising exuded with the cutting mechanic, but I can't do anything but shovel down anything platinum makes, and hearing that they saved the game just makes me happier with them. Also, the game seems to be carrying a stronger Bayonetta vibe, which is good for me since I still don't have much faith in DMC and want another one of those experiences.
  • opeth784 - December 12, 2011 5:43 p.m.

Metal Gear Solid 14.2: Revengatudeity. Metal Gear Solid 7.81A- Limmiss Hefitated. (captcha.) This time, it's personal. and shaped like a watermelon.
  • shawksta - December 12, 2011 5:42 p.m.

Interesting, With that said itll be interesting to see what Platinum Games will do to it when its finally released.
  • Fhiend - December 12, 2011 5:39 p.m.

Cool